Is anyone having a Breast Implant Revision in January or February 2014?

• 9 months ago

A revision means you've already been through some type of breast surgery. We want to support you and cheer you on for the next surgery!

Comments (9)

Hello! I am scheduled for a revision on Feb 14th in Tucson, AZ. I am replacing my 400cc saline high profile implants with 650 saline high profile implants. I am considering asking for 700s so I don't love the volume that you get with swelling. The doctor recommended a periareola incision (again) and is removing some of the scar tissue. I originally requested silicone, but the doctor advised that an implant that size would require a crease incision. I really did not want additional scarring. My original BA was in Las Vegas in 2003 and I went from a 32B to a 34 full C small D cup. I want an increase in volume...I had a baby and nothing has been the same since. I did not experience any type of complications from the first surgery. I'm not sure what to expect as far as size this time. I live a very active lifestyle and I am serving in the military scheduled to deploy in June.
You may have seen this link, but just in case, it lists doctors in Henderson, NV that specialize in revisions. Hope we'll see a review from you soon so we can easily follow your research progress!
Just had mine done on Thursday. I'm going in to get the bandages off today so I'm a little anxious to see what I've got going on under there. I had to have a double bubble removed and my implant was also extruding. So my surgeon had to cut off a half moon of skin that was too weak to save. I went from 470ccs to 400... so I know my breasts are going to look radically different from what I'm use to. I'm ok with going smaller and I think with the removal of the skin, I'm going to get a mini-lift out of the deal as well. My biggest concern is that this complication doesn't happen again. I told my surgeon to do whatever he had to to make my breast look normal again. I'm praying that's what I've got when I see them again today!
I will check your review for an update! Hope you're happy but don't forget you have to heal before you judge your final results! ;)
Yes...I am scheduled or implant exchange and breast lift on January 14th 2014. My original breast augmentation was in March, then I formed a double bubble on both breast, had revision surgery in clinic in October for that. Still didn't work. So we are trying a whole new approach. I didn't originally have a breast lift, but in reality needed one. Good luck to you!
Will you be going over or under the muscle? I have over now and thought I should go under to get the look I want ( fake). The PS I went to said the I can still get that look with going over.... I'm nervous about that.
We are going back "under". Using the same pocket, but I am getting a lift as well this time. Hopefully this will correct everything. I originally wanted a natural look, but now I am comfortable if they look "fake". I am so nervous. I have to be checked in the hospital at 8am tomorrow morning. Good luck to you. Everything will work out in the end. :)
Good luck!!!
I'm hoping to get a revision in the next few months. I'm starting to research PS now.,I actually have a consultation to day with Dr. Hankins in Henderson, Nv. I'm an F now with implants over the muscle, I want smaller and higher. I'm excited!!! Anyone out there have suggestions for PS I should go see?