Very Heavy Eyelids That Were Sometimes Blocking Vision & Not Allowing Makeup to Be Put on Beause They Weren't There -Toronto, ON

My eye lids had become so heavy that I didn't even...

My eye lids had become so heavy that I didn't even have eye lids to put make up on. Some days they were heavier than others causing obstruction of my vision. I even felt really tired on days when the eye lids were so heavy and low. I feel blessed that I discovered Dr. Cory Torgerson. I will be a return client. I am so happy with my results.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cory Torgerson is such a professional doctor who knows what's best for his patients. I expressed what I was hoping for in my results and he exceeded my expectations. I feel so great about the outcome of my eye lid surgery as well as my fillers. I will absolutely come back to him again as well as suggest him to others who are looking for a reliable, confident, & caring doctor. Dr. Cory Torgerson's staff were amazing. Not only did Dr. C. Torgerson take time to explain everything to me and all of the steps of the surgery as well as the recovery. His staff did as well. I really appreciated his "OR" staff. They were so kind, caring and patient. When I had a question they didn't hestitate to take the time to calming explain things to me. My overall thoughts, opinions, and feelings of my experience are amazing. I would suggest Dr. Cory Torgerson who are wanting to be treated by him to go ahead and book an appointment. He is in the Heart of Yorkville in Toronto, Ontario Canada.