37yr Female - hair Loss Treatment - Los Angeles, CA

As embarrassed as I was, Dr. Pak actually made me...

As embarrassed as I was, Dr. Pak actually made me feel good about myself and my situation. He throroughly explained the causes and options I had. I was so scared but I was so tired of feeling bad about myself and worrying about my hair thinness and loss. I had such confidence and ease with Dr. Pak and his staff, especially Leonard. Ask for the two. I guarantee you a good treatment with those two. I'd tell anyone who's considering this, do it. Seriously do it. The emotional pain is not worth it anymore. I can't believe how happy I am with my choice. The results are freaking amazing.
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Pak is a doctor that makes you feel like you're not alone and he is genuinely, and I mean genuinely concerned with you and wants to help you because he can. No gimmicks, no pressure. Pure ease and support. He answered all my questions and was available throughout my whole procedure and follow up. This is NOT a snooty "I'm better than you" place..this is a real place with real people. I'm so grateful to Dr. Pak.