39, Breastfed 4 Children, 34c Before Children, Now 34 Deflated B. - Wichita, KS

Stats: 5'3" 118lbs. I am planning on 400cc...

Stats: 5'3" 118lbs.
I am planning on 400cc mentor silicone. I'm so nervous they will end up to big. I was nice full boobs, but not huge!! Im a mother of 4 and don't want to look like a stripper! :). My ps recommend 400-450cc. After trying on sizers, I think 400 would be best. My breast width is 14. I have 4 days until the BIG day! ????

Sizers

supplements??

What does everyone recommend for post surgery? I've read reviews about vitamins that help with swelling and healing. Also, what is the one thing that you would definitely recommend having for your post surgery comfort? I've never had surgery, so I'm new at this!!

They are here!!!

400cc's under muscle

3 days post

I'm off all pain medication! Feeling pretty good. I'm able to more with my arms than I could yesterday. Like something as simple as flushing the toilet. :) I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down. Loving the results so far!!

1 week post op

I'm heading to my post op appt. I'm hoping to get the stitches out. They are starting to bother me some. I can't tell if they are pulling or poking me. I'm a little nervouse to see my nipples without tape. I will post a pic after my appt.

Tape is off!

Back to reality!

I went back to work yesterday. I was exhausted last night. I'm not used to being on my feet all day. Have 3 track meets and 2 softball games this week and a 2.5 year old that needs her momma too! Sigh!!!! The life of a mom. Wouldn't trade it for the world!
I am using scar gel and paper tape on my incisions. I can tell a difference after 1 day. I debated the silicone strips and this technique. I decided to try this first. I'll post a pic and see what you ladies think.
Wichita Plastic Surgeon