SO READY!!!! ...... Found a Dr! Dr Janjua

I have a big nose and large nostril flare. I've...

I have a big nose and large nostril flare. I've been uncomfortable with my nose since I was 9. That was when I noticed I had a big nose. I thought I would grow into it and end up with a perfect nose like the rest of my family but it never happened. I'm married with two kids and even my youngest Son has started getting teased about his nose. This has put me in a hard spot.... not wanting to get it done and have him suffering through the teasing but I have to get it done. My husband loves me just the way I am but is fully aware of how much my nose holds me back. I'm beyond ready for a change... I'm in school and looking forward to starting a new career with a new nose. I will be keeping you all posted on my journey.

Consultation is scheduled!!!

Consultation is scheduled for Monday Morning :) I didn't even call the office.... I schedualed via email. I'm so ready to go and talk things over and I'm bringing my usband with me for support :)

Consultation.. update

Ok..... I went for my appointment yesterday and the office was very nice and staff was lovely and not pushy at all. The Dr spent a lot of time evaluating my nose and talking to me about what he would be able to do. I did like the consultation and the images he did but they didn't show much with my difficult nose shape. The total price of the procedure is just shy of $9,400 total. It's a little higher than I thought it would be and I still have some saving to do before I can get things done. Consultation was $75.

New Dr and Consultation

It has been some time since I've updates. I still dislike my nose and want to get it done, but it's hard to find the right Dr to get the job done the right way the first time. I found a Dr that lives 30min from my home. He has a 5 star rating and specializes in facial surgery. What I want done is very little. I don't want anything done to my bridge. I have a masculine nose and I only want to take in my flare. I decided to schedule an appointment for tomorrow morning and see if this Dr is willing and can give me what I want.

I want to have Alarplasty done....... let's see what the Dr thinks of my nose first.

Update After Consulting with the Dr!!!

I went in to visit the Dr and My husband came with me. The office was nice, everyone was sweet and made me feel comfortable. I spoke with Dr Janjua about what I wanted and he went over everything with me. Possible complications, details about the procedure and before and after care. I've watched all his YouTube videos so I didn't have a bunch of questions for him. I already knew that he was the Dr for me :-) ...... I did get really emotional in is office. He got me tissues and told some jokes about his own nose to make me feel better.
I'M scheduled for March and paid deposit. I'm having Alarplasty!!! I can't believe it!!! I told my Mom and Sisters already. They all know it's something I've always wanted so I have everyone supporting my decision.

DR Janjua already gave me all my prescriptions. Everything is in a nice folder just waiting for the big day. :-) I will post better pictures when I get a chance.

Just Bumped up Surgery DATE!!!

I'm going to Dr Janjua in Bedminster NJ... I'm having a hard time changing that information on real self.... it's still showing the location as West Orange. :(
Whenever I speak to Dr Janjua, I feel more comfortable and ready for the procedure. I told a few more people and they are supportive but tell me to be prepared for all the questions that will be asked. I'm not worried about that at all.
I moved my date from March 15th to March 3rd!! My Mom will be visiting on the 18th and she wants to see me without the stitches LOL. Anything for MOMMY!!! My husband is just ready for it to be done already so I can stop talking about it O_O I can't help myself!!!!
I don't have a problem with my tip or bridge..... so I feel Alarplasy is perfect for the look I desire. I feel it will help me maintain my ethnic features and give me the small but noticeable change I desire.

Thanks for all the kid words!!!
Dr Janjua