36 Year Old, 32A/B 375-400cc, So Excited - Webster, TX

I have had one consultation previously and was...

I have had one consultation previously and was incredibly disappointed. My husband suggested I keep looking and I am so happy I did. I found an incredible plastic surgeon through this website and couldn't be happier with the choice I made. She treated me with respect and made me feel very comfortable. She was up front and honest. She was understanding of my wants and gave me a realistic expectation. She did not boast, belittle me, or appear in a hurry. She spent time with me and answered all of my questions. I was able to get in while they were having a special and because of her bedside manner, I booked my pre-op and my surgery day. I can't wait for October 14th. I have all the confidence in the world with the decision I made.
Webster Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had the procedure done yet but she is everything I hoped to find in a plastic surgeon. She was very patient and honest with me. I have a realistic expectation. She calmed my fears and anxieties. I feel safe and comfortable having her perform my procedure.