30 Yrs Mommy of 2 Girls with Previously Deflated Barely 32A Boobs. I Got 400cc Mod+Smooth Round Silicone Unders - Webster, TX

I'm 30 yrs old & I've wanted a boob job since...

I'm 30 yrs old & I've wanted a boob job since I was 15 yrs old. I was finally financially in a position to do so this year. I'm currently 3 weeks post op as of April 19th & I LOVE having actual breasts!! I don't regret one second of it. It was tough the first couple days but by day 4 I took pain meds for the last time & I felt back to myself again after only 1 week! It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. However, the "boobie blues" is real! And I experienced this unfortunately until this 3rd week post op. In the beginning my breasts looked deformed, square & pointy, up by my collar bones, rock hard, completely numb all over including my nipples & areolas, I couldn't hold my 2 yr old daughter, it hurt to sleep, couldn't get comfy, because I could only sleep flat on my back...ugh the list goes on. But it did get better!! By week 2 I could sleep on my side or even on my tummy if I wanted to. My breasts are slowly taking on a nicer shape, softening, & beginning to look like actual breasts. Although they are still square ish & my nipples/areolas are numb. It's a looong process, but as long as you go in prepared, you'll be just fine. I cannot stress enough how IMPORTANT it is to do your research!!! I've yet to call my PS office with questions or concerns. The thing is, I researched literally day & night all day everyday for 8 months straight. No joke. No exaggeration. Before that, I researched here & there for 3 years. I knew exactly what to expect. What would happen to my breasts right after surgery & the following weeks/months. From frankenboobs to numb nipples, new stretch marks, zingers, morning boob, massages, sleeping upright/flat, how to treat inframammary incisions, air bubbles, ect ect ect and ect. I knew it all! (Or close enough) So every little weird/odd thing that's happened to my breasts & how high up they were/are, how square & pointy they are, & even how one breast is dropping faster then the other making them uneven & one larger then the other is ALL completely normal & to be expected. I feel like I could perform a BA myself! One thing I am pretty happy about is that I don't have to research as much anymore! Lol (I drove my fiancé insane.) I'm thrilled (understatement) to have these new & improved breasts! To finally look my age & to finally look like the woman I am. To fit bras & bikinis & clothes in general. Which before my BA I rarly even wore bras because I had no boobs so it was pretty pointless. When I bought bras, I just got the cheapest one with the most padding. I'm SO very excited to go into an actual lingerie shop (Victoria's Secret being at the top of my list!!) & buy a real bra!! And whatever type I want at that! No need for padded ones anymore. I cannot express how life changing this has already been for me. I've wanted this for literally half of my life! And it was something I always thought only rich or famous people got. I NEVER thought I'd be able to achieve this lifelong dream of mine. Not in a million years. It's kind of like one of those dreams everyone has. You know, dreaming of something they'll always want but know it's unachievable. Well if "I" could do it, YOU can too!!! It's totally doable. I saved, saved, saved. I literally didn't leave my house for 1 whole month. Just so that I wouldn't be tempted to spend a dime. After a few (long) months, & one income tax check later, I was able to pay cash in FULL for my breast augmentation. Woohoo!! It IS possible ladies. And it's worth every cent, tear, moment of pain, anxiety, fear, days where you're SO scared, the list goes on!! It's worth every last bit of that. I promise you. And this is coming from someone who wanted her PS to leave her awake during surgery so that she didn't die....a hypochondriac. Well ladies I know I must have left some important details out. But I look forward to sharing some more of my journey with you all. Thank you for your interest in this incredible part of my life.?????????????? |•|•|???? ---> ( • Y • )????

The girls have dropped & fluffed!!!

I'm currently 5 1/2 months post op. My breasts didn't fully drop until 3-4 months po. And they didn't fluff until 3 1/2 months. I actually went up 2 cup sizes right at 3 1/2 months! And they're still changing at over 5 months. It is very true when you hear that it takes 1 full year to see "final" results. This has been a long emotional journey thus far, but I still say every bit of it was totally worth it! My boobs have only gotten softer & softer, more natural looking & feeling every month that passes. I'm loving them!! However, I do have boob greed! They look nice & somewhat big when I'm naked BUT in clothing they get swallowed up & are barely noticeable at all to be honest. Sooo I will be going larger next year. I've discussed my concerns with my plastic surgeon & showed him "goal" pictures. (again) He said it will take at least 600cc to get me to that size. So of course I'm going to up it a bit to 650! Although I keep getting these thoughts of, well what's 50 more cc's, might as well make it 700! I am debating it still but I've got till next year to decide. In the meantime, I'm active in a few different BA groups on FB & I'm putting together another goal boobs album in my phone. I thought I was done with those! haha Boob greed is real!
My one & only huge regret is not going with my original size choice, which was 550cc.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love Dr. Moliver!! Down to earth. He's very real. No bs. Doesn't beat around the bush. He tells you exactly what needs to be done, what to expect, he's very realistic. He's also funny & sweet. But he doesn't sugarcoat anything. He gives you his educated advice & opinin, then let's you go from there. I felt extremely comfortable with him & at ease. I never felt rushed & had very few questions if any really, because he's very thorough at explaining things. I never waited over 5 mins to be seen. I consulted with other surgeons, but always came back to Dr. Moliver. All of his results are exactly what I wanted. He's highly skilled & experienced. He knows what he's doing & knows exactly how to get you your dream/goal boobs. He's the best!