Breast Augmentation - Webster, TX

I haven't done my breast augmentation yet....

I haven't done my breast augmentation yet. Hopefully I will get schedule his summer with Dr. Adam Todd , I knew from the moment I had my consultation that he would be my doctor because he made me feel so at ease he took his time with me and trying on the different sizes. The process never felt rushed which is important since it's a big decision. I'm so anxious to have this done and can't wait!

Nervous

So I'm super excited because as May approaches the closer I am to finally getting my BA!! However I'm incredibly nervous about how hard it will be to recuperate with my 2 year old.. It kinda makes me emotional. He is all boy and doesn't stop all day and although I will have my mom around I know it's not going to be easy. For one I know I won't be able to sleep with him and although i should have used to sleeping alone he has slept with me since birth.( I know bad idea) so I'm not nervous about the actual post op because I feel I have a high tolerance for pain but of how difficult it will be with a 2 yr old running around.

Sizer

I love these!!!!

Mod+ or high profile???

I am so torn between moderate plus and high profile !!!

Almost time !

9 more days until the big day!!!!! So excited yet so nervous !

Helloooooo girls

It's finally done!!!! I am one day post op and honestly it has been a breeze!. From all the research I did I was expecting a lot of pain and discomfort but not at all so far I am absolutely in love and if I had to I'd do it all over again:) the first night I slept sitting up but now I am able to comfortably lay on my back with no pain what so ever ... I really think now that I picked he right size .. It s all about trusting your surgeon there is no way you can go of of what other get keep in mind that not every one has
The same body type and all implants aren't made the same .

Boob greed

I'm about 3 weeks post op and I'm feeling so much boob greed!!!! I'm trying to be positive as anything I have now is better than what I had .... Sometimes they seem just right and sometimes I really wish I'd gone bigger "/

3 week po

I feel as if they look bigger I'm the pik than when i see them

Incision

Super small incision .. Dr used Keller funnel
League City Plastic Surgeon

Down to earth Doctor! Makes you feel comfortable and the office is very nice!