Tickle Lipo Worth It? - Wayzata, MN

I've been trying to lose weight after having baby...

I've been trying to lose weight after having baby #3 for almost 2 years and has not been in luck. I've done everything; changing my diet, signing up for food plan, daily workout, zumba, cardio mix, lifting weights, 8+ cups of water, green tea, no soft drinks, fiber drinks, whole30.. literally everything and I can't seem to lose weight. I've consulted with my doc just recently and it may be a thyroid issye but I'm still waiting for results. I recently got a consult for tickle lipo. It's 6k for the abdomen and back/flanks.

I really just want to be "normal" again and losing weight after this child hasn't been working. I mean the first two works magic and I bounced back to normal but this time I'm afraid I'll never be able to get back to normal. Should I follow through with this? My emotions are a roller coaster these days,.. I shouldn't spend money recklessly because I think of my children, but then, I just want everything back in place. The hub is super supportive but what do I do? Any suggestions? Any advice on what to try. I'm feeling like a lost soul... lol >_
Dr. Smith