52 Years Old, Tummy Tuck with Liposuction

My goal is to get back to me! I have not had my...

My goal is to get back to me! I have not had my surgery yet. I am nervous but excited and have done a lot of research. I will be having the no drain PTS procedure, liposuction to my flanks and back. I am considering liposuction to my arms as well. My procedure will be done at Luxxery Cosmetic Surgery in Waldorf, MD.

Countdown! 12 Days

In 12 days I'll be headed into surgery! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I completed my pre-op yesterday which included a physical, blood work, and EKG. I have been all cleared by my doctor! So this weekend I'll start preparing for my surgery by making sure I have everything I need. I'll be staying with my mom for the first week after my surgery which I'm really happy about! I know I'll be in perfect hands!! I have a list of the things I need; however, if there are any suggestions, please let me know.
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

My initial consultation was amazing! The staff was accommodating and professional. They made me feel at ease and the Doctor answered all my questions. My next appointment is scheduled for October 13th and my surgery is scheduled for November 1st.