52 Years Old, Tummy Tuck with Liposuction

My goal is to get back to me! I have not had my...

My goal is to get back to me! I have not had my surgery yet. I am nervous but excited and have done a lot of research. I will be having the no drain PTS procedure, liposuction to my flanks and back. I am considering liposuction to my arms as well. My procedure will be done at Luxxery Cosmetic Surgery in Waldorf, MD.

Countdown! 12 Days

In 12 days I'll be headed into surgery! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I completed my pre-op yesterday which included a physical, blood work, and EKG. I have been all cleared by my doctor! So this weekend I'll start preparing for my surgery by making sure I have everything I need. I'll be staying with my mom for the first week after my surgery which I'm really happy about! I know I'll be in perfect hands!! I have a list of the things I need; however, if there are any suggestions, please let me know.

Countdown! 7 days

Today I have to do follow-up blood work due to my white blood cell count being low. My primary doctor wants to make sure it's not continuing to go down. It's not a show stopper for surgery but this makes me nervous. I will keep the faith and move forward!

Countdown! 5 days

The nurse from Luxxery contacted me today with instructions for surgery!

Countdown! 2 Days

I can't believe in just 2 days I will have my surgery! I have everything I need; I will be ordering the cream for my scar sometime next week. I did some research on the most effective cream; however, if anyone have a recommendation please let me know. I'll post my before picture by tomorrow.

12 Days Post-op

I had my surgery in November 1st, this is the first day I've actually felt up to writing anything! The surgery went extremely well. Below is my "Before" picture.

Post-op

A couple days after my surgery I was extremely swollen. The pain was more severe in the areas that were liposuction (flanks, bra line). My incision and belly button started healing nicely. I had the procedure without drains; however, my doctor did insert a very small drain which is also healing nicely.

Brookstone Hand Held Massager

My new best friend!
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

My initial consultation was amazing! The staff was accommodating and professional. They made me feel at ease and the Doctor answered all my questions. My next appointment is scheduled for October 13th and my surgery is scheduled for November 1st.