25 Years Old, Lost 60 Pounds and in Need of a Tummy Tuck - Virginia Beach, VA

Best decision I could have ever made. Dr Mancoll...

Best decision I could have ever made. Dr Mancoll and all of his nurses are amazing. They are so welcoming and made me feel extremely comfortable. Just 7 weeks post op and I couldn't be happier with my results. I now have the confidence in myself and a tummy to be proud of. Changing my lifestyle through eating healthy and working out helped me lose the weight but left me with loose skin. Dr. Mancoll gave me the body I worked for but would never have been able to achieve if it wasn't for his amazing work.

6 Months Post Op

Attached are my two newest photos just 6 months after having my tummy tuck. Really excited with my results!

Almost a year!!!

It's crazy to think it's almost been a whole year since I had my tummy tuck. I feel stronger and more fit than I ever have before. Still working on getting those abs but that will come. Super happy with my results and how everything turned out. My scar is very light but still noticeable for now.
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Extremely nice and welcoming and always available to answer questions.