20 Year Old, Looking to Get Primary Rhinoplasty in The Netherlands

Hi all, After reading hundreds of reviews online...

Hi all,

After reading hundreds of reviews online I decided to add my own story on here as well. My nose has been bothering me for as long as I can remember. I've been wanting to get a rhinoplasty since I was 16 but decided to wait until I was fully grown. Last summer I actively started looking for a surgeon in The Netherlands or nearby. I've had a consultation with Dr. Noorman van der Dussen (Belgium) but decided his age might be an issue so I started looking for other doctors. I planned a consultation in December with Dr. Bart Stubenitsky at the Velthuis Clinic in The Netherlands. I couldn't find any reviews for him on The RealSelf but found some online that were quite promising. Would love to hear it if any of you have any experience with him though.

The issue with my nose is that it is quite large in comparison to the rest of my face. I have a very small forehead and a very small mouth and this makes my nose look even bigger. I also have a hump on the bridge of my nose, very large nostrils and a bulbous tip. Please let me know if you have/had a similar nose so I can kind of see what to expect.

Consult at Velthuis Clinic

Sooo I had my consult with Dr. Stubenitsky at the Velthuis Clinic in Hilversum today. He's very friendly and made me feel super comfortable. He explained a lot about what to expect and made a morph that looked very good. Feeling quite confident that I'll be choosing him as my surgeon. I really do want to get a second consult and bring my dad along to see what he thinks about it. Getting more excited about this whole thing now. :)