Love my Tummy...NOW! - Vacaville, CA

I am turning 50 in a couple of weeks and I was...

I am turning 50 in a couple of weeks and I was feeling very insecure about my belly. I have always had issues with it.
This was my third elective procedure, but my second with Solano Plastic surgery. I really can't say enough wonderful things about them. From checking in, to the consultation, surgery, and post-op Dr. Klink and his staff are exceptional. They make you feel welcome and comfortable. They were very good at accommodating my schedule, and were sensitive to my needs.
Dr. Klink is very knowledgeable and skilled. He went over my options and cautioned me on a procedure he felt would not get the best results for me, despite the fact that it would have made him more money. I have complete faith and trust in him. I have never been disappointed with the results. I had a "mini" tummy tuck, this time, and I'm very pleased with the results. Actually, it went beyond my expectations. Dr. Klink was great at preparing me and answering any, and all my questions. I have referred family and friends to him for the past 10 or so years, and I've never been sorry. I have seen him often (every two days or so) after my surgery, and I feel very cared for. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.
I would highly recommend Solano Plastic Surgery to anyone considering a procedure to enhance their appearance. It doesn't fix everything in your life, but it can fix that one thing that bothers you the most, in the safest of ways, to give you added confidence.
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

To add to what I previously wrote, Dr. Klink is very kind and supportive. I never felt rushed during any of my appointments, and there have been many. He is a brilliant doctor!