32, 3 Kids, 12 Year Old Implants - Vacaville, CA

Surgery is in 2 weeks for my breast implant...

Surgery is in 2 weeks for my breast implant revision. My current implants are over 12 years old, saline which were placed through my belly button. They have become quite painful over the last few years after having my kids, the changed shape and how they created a pocket traveling into my armpit.

Goals with surgery: New Silicone Implants, around 650cc or so. Close up the side pockets. Create more cleavage. Enter through fold.

I will update as I get closer and after surgery.

2 days Post Op

Day 2 PO was leaps and bounds better than Day 1 PO. I went to the Dr the day after surgery and a was in so much pain I was given a shot to get ahead of it. That helped so much! The Dr. Did a lot of work to get my pockets closed up and the new implants positioned. He was very happy with what he saw. We go back in today, which is also Thanksgiving, talked about excellent aftercare. I expect to be given another shot for the pain and possibly have drains removed.
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing so far! Him and his staff make you feel very comfortable.