My Story 34. No Kids. 5'10". 145lbs. 34B Wanting a D - Vacaville, CA

First and only consultation was today. Going in to...

First and only consultation was today. Going in to it I knew it would be. Based on all the reviews, I was already sold! Dr. Klink actually surpassed my expectations. He oozes experience, is very friendly and professional. I left his office feeling well informed and secure! Though, between all the information and excitement, I was a bit overwhelmed.
He wants to give me moderate + profile, round smooth silicone, under the muscle, between 450-500CCs. I love all of that, but the CCs have me a bit nervous, that just sounds massive. We'll see!! Overall, I am crazy excited!!!!

BA date is set!!!

Just hours after my consultation, I called back and scheduled my BA. Eeeeeeek!! I can't believe it's really going to happen! Pre-op is October 17th. OMG!

Correction: pre-op is October 17. BA is November 8th

Somehow I mixed that up. Just anxious, I guess! Lol

Stressing over size

I think I am worrying way too much about size, right now. I'm almost obsessing over it. It's all that I'm thinking about, except for fantasy football lol. I'm telling myself to relax and trust my PS when my pre-op rolls around, October 17.
My co-worker was nice enough to bring me one of her bras to play with. She's quite busty. That did help relieve a bit of stress.

Getting over size fear....

500CCs seems to be a really common size for women in my height range. Knowing that fact is providing me with a sense of ease. So no more stressing over that!

Had to push my pre-op back

My pre-op appointment is now scheduled for October 24.

Counting down

It's slowly sneaking up on me. I'm so excited!!!

What supplies did ladies purchase for post op healing?

Too much research?

I didn't think it was ever possible to over research, but I've done so much that I feel like it's creating concerns and worries that I didn't have before nor do I need to have.
Think it's time to stop researching and feel confident in my decisions.
My pre-op appointment is Monday the 24th. I'll ask all my final questions then.
Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

So far, he is everything I need and want him to be.