25 Years Old. United Kingdom, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I need a clitoris reduction as well as a...

i need a clitoris reduction as well as a clitoropexy (clitoris shaft repositioned and reduced ) I have searched high and low and the only man I trust to do it is mr Gary alter he invented the procedure , how ever I Am in the uk and he is way out of my price range . Could any surgeon recommend surgeon here in the uk who is qualified to do the clitoropexy . It is such a sensitive area , there is obviously no room for error , would appreciate it so much thank you :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful