35, BA on the 10th sept16 (under muscle) Allergan Inspira TRF 450g implants -United Kingdom, GB

Hey there, I am meeting with my PS later today to...

Hey there, I am meeting with my PS later today to discuss things over. I am torn on an anatomical shape (tear drop/gummybear) or round?? any feedback or advise on peoples experiences would be great! good or bad, recommendations on implants would also be fab. I am currently an A Cup looking to be a large C or small D. I will upload some pictures later.

Sizing appointment and pre-op

I have my sizing appointment today!!! Ahhhhh feels so real now! Can't wait. I will update after the appointment. I have my pre-op 2 hours after.

Size chosen and pre-op done

Had my pre-op yesterday so all bloods taken and swaps done :) finally decided on my new boobies!!! I have chosen round silicone 450cc full projections for each breast. Can't believe in 2 weeks I will have boobies!!! Lol struggling with photos as I hate my boobs now :( but I need to take some and post them.

New boobs tomorrow!! :)

So it's come around fast! I go in tomorrow morning for my BA. Super excited but also nervous! Although I hate my small chest, I have taken some pictures so I can compare tomorrow after the op!

At the hospital!!!

Nervous and excited!! It feels so real now! Wish me luck lol

3 hours post op

Very large left side!!! Surgeon had problems with my left boob and boy do I feel it! I am in pain :( and I look crazy wonky! But he reassures me it's the swelling

No sleep.....

Need sleep!!! Zzzzz way too uncomfortable, but at least my boobs are looking a little less swollen! Not much but better than they were this morning

2 days post op

Feeling bad today, tired and so sore! My chest is black with bruises and I can't go to the toilet. Just feel very tearful and sad

Bruised swollen boobies

Day 2 post surgery boobies

Day 3 and feeling better

Day 3 post op and I am starting to feel human!! I have my week post op on Thursday so I think once I have the all
Clear from my surgeon I will feel better

4 days post op

I have my first appointment tomorrow with my surgeon which I can't wait for. Little worried about my right breast but hope it's ok. My stitches will be checked too which I hope are ok, haven't seen them yet as they are covered with dressings. Feeling ok today, have a right shape pulling pain under my right breast which upsets me but trying not to panic until I see them tomorrow.

5 days post op

Seen my surgeon today and had my dressings removed and tape applied. I have to change the tape every 2 to 3 days. Which is creeping me out as I don't like wounds or blood!! Might have my fiancé do it. He said that he can see my right side is stitched tighter but he thinks that should settle down. Next appointment isn't for 6 weeks!!! Feeling scared to be without his checking me for that long! Hope I will be ok.

8 days post op

I have been reluctant to post pics of my breasts as my right and left are odd. It doesn't look to bad to the eye but in a picture you can really see it. My PS stitched me higher and tighter on my right!!! He said once the boobs drop and the stitches relax they will settle and even up?? I'm sure he knows what he is doing and he didn't seem worried at all. I just get annoyed looking at them like that.

10 days Post op

Back to work today, boobs are still odd! Which is annoying but my PS has said they will even up so I have to wait and trust him, although I am stitched uneven so I don't see how them will even up? I really hope they do!

Set Back!!

I am nearly 2 weeks post op and yesterday and today I have been in pain :( I think i have overdone it being back to work and not sleeping isn't helping. Feeling a little gutted as the pain was getting better but today I am sore! guess I will still get days like this, I just want to be back to normal, I am trying to be patient but its not easy. I will post some more boobie pics over the weekend.

2 weeks post op

Still feeling swollen and uneven but my fiancé gave me a good analogy the other day! He said it's like baking a loaf of bread in the oven! You keep peeking and hoping it will be done...but you need to wait the time out and when it's ready....it's ready lol this is true! Boobs take time and I have to wait this period out! I am trying not to get upset by how uneven they are....its not always easy.

2 weeks 5 days post op

Still feel like my puppies are odd but they are feeling a little softer and more like mine now. The incisions are tight, especially the right side but that's been the same since my day of surgery.

22 days post op

Where is the time going? Last 3 weeks have flown by. Not too much to report, right side is still TIGHT! Lol it's driving me nuts. They feel a little softer, hopefully they will continue to shape and soften as the weeks progress.

Tape sore :(

Had an allergic reaction to the tape on my incision. PS told me to leave them uncovered now.

One month post op

Not much to report really, still have wonky boobs, they are pinned at different positions, one is higher than the other also they are shaped differently. I know I have to get them time so trying not to be to bothered by them :(

DD's or E??

I got measured today and I was told I am currently a 36dd but she believes when they are settled and the swelling around the sides is gone, I may be better off buying a 34E?!? I was so shocked! I can't imagine being an E cup!! If I can get away with staying a 36DD I would prefer that as I know E cups are harder to find

Boob greed!

Well it finally happened! They feel small!!!!! lol I keep looking at them thinking...I should of got the 500cc or even the 560s! I think it's because they still don't look like boobies! They haven't dropped and fluffed, I can't even get a cleavage yet. I am hoping once the look and feel more like real boobs I will be happy with the size.

Super Happy :)

Had my 6 week post op and my PS is very happy with my boobies :) and that made me happy, he always gives me peace of mind! lol I don't know why I worry so much!! they are evening up as the right side is releasing as the stitches dissolve. I keep referring to them being wonky but they arnt! I just need to me patient for my internal stitches to release! they are just healing differently!! They are even. I love my new boobs and need to stop sweating every little thing and enjoy them. I asked him about the drop and fluff but truefully I don't need them to drop! Just to soften, as he has placed them perfectly.

Underwire bra :)

Now wearing proper bra's!! :)

2 months post op

It's Starting to feel like I have always had boobies :) it's sooo true that you get boob greed!!! Wishing I had gone for the 500 or 520, however having said that I do love them!! And I know they will get better and better with time.