46 Year Old Mom of 2 - Better Late Than Never - Troy, MI

Hello everyone! I'm a 46 year old divorced mom of...

Hello everyone! I'm a 46 year old divorced mom of two adult children. I'm 5'6" and 160 pounds. I'm writing this review to help others my age who are going, or thinking about going through this procedure. The women who wrote on Realself really helped me when I had my tummy tuck last year. So I decided it's my turn to give back.
My surgery isn't until January, so that gives me 2 months to lose the 20 pounds I've wanted to get rid of for two years now. If new boobs isn't a motivator, I don't know what is! :)
Today I'll post some "wish boob" pics and in the near future I'll write about my weight loss progress and post some pics of my "before" self. And of course, I'll keep you guys updated on my post-op recovery. Wish me luck!

Rice Boobies

Today I went to Meijers and Target. I bought rice from Meijers and a 36C lace unlined bra from Target. With my current weight, I'm close to filling out the 36C already. However, when I lose the 20 pounds, I know that there will be much air up there. :)
Anyway, the reason for the rice is so that I can make rice sizers. They're not exactly like the sizers you'll get in the doctor's office, but they give you a close idea as to the weight and size you'll have. I attached a youtube link on how to make the rice sizers. And my pictures are of me with 250cc's with a 36C bra and other rice sizers. I predict by surgery time, I'll need at least 350cc-400cc moderate profile to fill out a 36C bra. Here is the YouTube link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9tHqhH4bow&list=FLEWXyA-AY7cOB1oyIIG11wQ&index=1
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ellen performed my tummy tuck procedure last year. She did a great job and my scar is a thin fine line. So of course I trust her to work on my boobs this year and I would recommend her to any of my friends who are thinking about cosmetic surgery.