Great Work - Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction done at...

I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction done at the Toronto Plastic Surgery clinic in November. From the onset my interaction with the staff was nothing but stellar, and by the time I met with both Kim and Dr Jugenburg I was really happy that I had come to them. At the end of my initial consult, I had enough information and confidence to book my surgery date.
All the information the clinic provided came to pass….each day things got better and at the end of 7 weeks am happy and I look great on all counts. Prior to my surgery and during my recovery on the occasions when I did have to contact or visit the clinic everyone was immediately responsive, very helpful and supportive. They all seem to care about the wellbeing of the patients.
Overall, I tip my hat off to the clinic and its staff and most importantly to Dr Jugenburg for listening to his patients and working to ensure a satisfactory result. I would definitely refer anyone looking to have similar type surgeries to the clinic.

Dr Jugenburg was very personable and friendly and made me feel at ease from start to finish. Even though he was the professional, he allowed me the opportunity to provide my input on the type of breast reduction technique I wanted. Unlike other professionals, he didn’t dismiss my concerns.