44 Year Old Mum Ready for Major Make over Time and Tlc! Good Bye Excess Saggy Tummy - Toronto, ON

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My motivation was to get rid of my saggy skin and...

My motivation was to get rid of my saggy skin and stretch marks around my tummy! I wanted to finally feel like I wasn't carrying around an 8lb baby on the outside!
I wanted 16 years to take the plunge as my son is early 17 years old now!
I did some extensive research in and around Toronto!
Through my ease research I came across the real self help community and was truly amazed by the sheer support for one another. The honesty which is much needed and all the fantastic reviews!
That's how I came to know about my Plastic Surgeon Dr Martin Jugenburg!
I read every one of his reviews as well as many other plastic surgeons!
There was something about him and I thought it was time to get in touch! Before I know it is booked my consultation with him and the lovely Kim!
I have to say it was a ball and my husband in tow too bless him!
Dr Jugenburh was straight to the point about my expectations and what he could deliver. He didn't mince his words! I had taken various pictures of ladies who'd had tummy tucks, a kind of catalogue that o was choosing from!
But Dr J explained it wasn't as easy as that and how my body frame couldn't look exactly like anyone else's as we are all different! So I was clear about that now!
He later on chatted about where me and my hubby were from (English accents) he mentioned how he loved Europe him also being from there!
I can't exactly remember what it was now but he cracked a joke that made us all laugh! So this is one of the things I had read in the reviews that his bed side manner is professional and not personable! Frankly that wasn't the case with my experience totally the opposite! And to be totally honest your not there for chit chat it's down to the nitty gritty of getting your procedure done!
I was happy with my consultation and immediately went on the book my procedure date with Dr Jugenburg there and then!
12th November 2015 wahoooo!
Everyone I came across at the Toronto Institute of Surgey was flawless!
From Nora with all my post op info, to the girls in reception, Kim who I thought was fantastic such a lovely person and gorgeous too, Marina who was so gentle, the anaesthetist who was so funny and caring! I can't remember the names of all the nurses in the operating room but the were all awesome! I think I talked so much in the recovery room to the nurse who was tending to me a huge sorry lol!
I was so nervous whilst waiting for my surgery that at one point I was like " I hope they forget me"
But that didn't happen, I was in and out before I knew it!
I woke up in recovery with no pain and feeling excited and that I couldn't believe it was all done and dusted! I just couldnt wait to see my beautiful tummy!
I was all ready in my wheel chair and off to my room after being introduced to my Amazing Personal Support Worker Blanca, amazing is seriously an understatement, she was so attentive, gentle and caring! I felt a vibe of such beautiful energy from here!
So there we were in our room with everything we needed to survive the night!

Blanca got me all cozy in my bed and off to sleep I went, until I woke myself up with my own snoring!
Omg lol I was so loud poor Blanca, this went on for hours and I just couldn't sleep!
I think I was high from the meds or from the anesthetic and poor Blanca was checking up on me every time made a sound! I was dick to for your information which wasn't a pretty site!
I'm so glad I went with a PSW because my husband would have been no use at all! Blanca got me through!
Morning had come round like a shot next day after op and was feeling amazing, I can't believe how I didn't feel any pain more so a tugging feeling
In my rib cage and tummy!
All I wanted to do was get up get washed and get my face on oh I looked dreadful!
That's exactly what I did a bit of tlc and bingo I was looking like death warmed up!
I think Blanca was impressed and the Marina came in for my post op appointment and she was impressed too! Lol a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

She took my binder off to check me over and oh boy I couldn't resist a look and a selfie lol!
It was such a pleasant and Wow factor moment! I was like on cloud nine of tummy tucks! I couldn't stop looking!
Only one day post op and I was just so satisfied and excited with my results!
I'm so happy that I can't quite get off being hyperactive!
Dr Jugenburg and his whole team have got a fan, follower and lover for life!
My whole experience has surpassed any of my previous expectation or thoughts!
Dr Jugenburg you have changed my life forever I am abundantly grateful to you and your team!

2 days post opp pictures

Hello lovelies!
I took these yesterday when I was 2 days post opp!
Can't seem to get my normal selfie thing going lol!
I apologize for looking so ridiculous!
I am feeling bloody amazing! I have hardly any pain, just pulling And tugging! Is that normal?
Fro
What I can aren't incision is so precise and neat!
Omg I feel beautiful I really do!
Thank you Dr J (Jugenburg) hats of to you sir you really did deliver!
I'm booking my beast reduction in the next few weeks!
My hubby and son have been pampering me and have set their
Alarms for my meds! Helping up to pee, walk around everything! I couldn't do this without you both! You've made all the more worth it my darlings!
I feel like a queen!
My binder is a pain only because it's squeezing the hell out of me!
Drs orders to take off 5-6 times a day and massage if lipo has been done!
Check to all of this! It's such a relief and that's when I get to look at my new BOD! Wow! Well hello there!
When I take my binder off I can't help but feel my tummy is still there, not visually but I can physicall feel it!
Am I have tummy withdrawal??? Shut up!!!
Who ever is thinking of getting this procedure done please read as many reviews as you can, speak to people through this forum and others!
Dr Jugenburg is a true artist, a gem, his very words in my consultation was to "make improvements not perfect"
Dr J I know you played it down and you don't like to go over board to add to people's expectations! I totally get that!
But you have surpassed any of my expectations beyond measure!
You didn't just Improve you Perfected my little body for me!
You have no idea how you have changed my life! You, you're staff the whole clinic is unbelievable!
I would urge anyone in Toronto, out of Toronto, up or down, abroad the other side of the world to use Dr Jugenburg!
A true master of his work!

44 Year Old Mum Ready for Major Make Over and TLC! Good Bye Excess Saggy Tummy

I waited16 years to take the plunge as my son is nearly 17 years old now!
I did some extensive research in and around Toronto. I also came across the real self help community and was truly amazed by the sheer support for one another. The honesty which is much needed and all the fantastic reviews!
That's how I came to know about my Plastic Surgeon Dr Martin Jugenburg!
I read every one of his reviews as well as many other plastic surgeons!
There was something about him and I thought it was time to get in touch! Before I knew it my consultation had been booked with Dr Jugenburg and Nurse Kim.

Dr Jugenburh was straight to the point about my expectations and what he could deliver. He didn't mince his words! I had taken various pictures of ladies who'd had tummy tucks, a kind of catalogue that I was choosing from!
12th November 2015 wahoooo!
Everyone I came across at the Toronto Institute of Surgey was flawless!
But that didn't happen, I was in and out before I knew it!
I was all ready in my wheel chair and off to my room after being introduced to my Amazing Personal Support Worker Blanca, amazing is seriously an understatement, she was so attentive, gentle and caring! I felt great vibe and positive energy!
So there we were in our room with everything we needed to survive the night!

I think I was high from the meds or from the anesthetic and poor Blanca was checking up on me every time made a sound! I vomited a couple of times which I guess is normal due to dizziness and meds!
great idea going with PSW because my husband would have been no use at all! Blanca got me through!
In my rib cage and tummy!

Only one day post op and I was just so satisfied and excited with my results!
I'm so happy that I can't quite get off being hyperactive!
Dr Jugenburg and his whole team have got a fan, follower and lover for life!
My whole experience has surpassed any of my previous expectation or thoughts!

9 Days Post Opp and feeling fabulous

Yesterday 8 days post opp was my follow up with Dr Jugenburg and Nurse Marina!
Everything is running smoothly and I'm healing perfectly!
They were both extremely happy with my progress and to see me
up and about and very upbeat!
Dr J took some pictures of my after surgery and then compared it to my before shots!
Wow and his exact words were " look we got rid I all that skin and smiled at me"
I'm due to go back in another 2 weeks for my sutures removal!
I am feeling really good and surprised how fast I'm healing, I do believe my TT being drainless has a huge impact on there recovery! As in the process of my recovery should be less than of a TT with drains!
I'm getting back ache which us normal and the off twinge here Nd there!
I need support getting up off the sofa and occasional help out of bed!
I'm not taking any pain killers now either since a couple of days!
My food intake is still very limited and I feel I may have lost some pounds!
I'm not complaining its. God send!
Sticking to instructions by the book and looking forward to bring without out my binder!
I love to look at my tummy now just can't help myself!
Will list up more stuff for now here done more pictures!
Sorry if they aren't so clear!

Finally my Before Pictures! It pains me to post them but here goes!

Feelings of joy 12 days post op

Hi everyone!
Quick update!
I feel amazing! I've been out a few times now even went shopping for some winter gear!
I had to keep reminding myself to hunch over whilst walking though!
I'm much more mobile than I was a few days ago and getting stronger!
I think you should listen to your body!
If you have to rest then that's what you should do, if you want to be walking about do it!
Just remember to listen to your body!
I love my new self and am overwhelmed by the results and support from people on here!
Thank you!
Feeling joy and feeling grateful!
Chat soon xx

Looking back

I've come a long way
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

As above Dr Jugenburg surpassed any of my expectations, he has changed my life and body image for ever and instilled more confidence in me, through is magic hands and expertise! A true Angel!