Dr. Cory "Upsell" Torgerson Must Be Commissioning Reviews - Toronto, ON

I went in for a filler consultation. It was my...

I went in for a filler consultation. It was my first time. Like a first high school boyfriend, he pressured me to do it then. I was not getting direct answers, but was rushed and I now I know why. The Almighty Dollar and a line up in his reception area. That's not what pissed me off the most. The fact that he told me he'd do my nasolabial folds only, then proceeded to do my cheeks, chin and nasolabials while I was numbed and feeling weak showed me what kind of person I was dealing with. There was prior discusion that I'd pay for a certain price for filler and then he ended putting in double that amount without permission. No discussion. He just stuck it to me literally and figuratively.

Continue to read these Dr reviews with a grain of salt. Don't be fooled. I know exactly what happened that day, Dr. T and I will never forget it. Instead of making a client, you made a person who will always speak up against you to try to protect others.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon