40 Year Old Mom of 3 Children. Current Size is a G/H. Time for a BR! - Toronto, ON

I am looking forward to my surgery which is...

I am looking forward to my surgery which is scheduled for mid October. For many years I've dealt with discomfort in my neck, shoulders and back. I've finally realized that exercising alone cannot reduce my breast size. I'm a little nervous about the surgery and recovery, but I've heard so many positives from people who have had this surgery. I don't know why I've waited so long to do this!

Shoulder indentations from bra strap

I have attached a couple of pics which show shoulder grooving or indentations where my bra straps sit. After I have surgery, I wonder if these indentations will go away?

4 weeks post-op and happy with results :)

3 months post-op and pleased with results :)

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast reduction in October 2016. I really should have had a breast reduction years ago, but I was too afraid. I am now 40 years old and I am soooo glad I finally went through with it. Dr.Jugenburg and his team are great. From the initial consultation to surgery and follow-up appointments, everything went smoothly. No long wait times and a seamless process. Dr. Jugenburg does excellent work and I am VERY pleased with my results :)