Breast Augmentation After Children - Toronto, ON

I haven't had my procedure done yet, so this may...

I haven't had my procedure done yet, so this may not be of any help to anyone yet. I'm scheduled for my breast augmentation on December 1st, and it can't soon enough! Im nervous, but excited at the same time. I've deckddd to go with 465cc overfilled to 485cc, saline, under the muscle. I am currently a small B deflated due to breastfeeding my children. I chose to go with Dr Jugenburg as I've done quite a bit of research and his name came up endlessly in good reviews. I Couldn't be more confident with the surgeon I've chosen to go with. Good luck to all of you ladies!

2 weeks from today!!

I can't believe I'll have new boobies in exactly 2 weeks! Super excited, but I find it hard expressing that to most friends and family. I find that most aren't genuinely happy for me, or they have negative judgment towards my decision. Does Anyone else feel this way? I pretty much keep my excitement to myself, share with the few friends that have also been through this process, or I bombard my fiancé with it on a daily basis. I think Ive driven him crazy with all the boob talk at this point.. I'm undecided as far as moderate profile, or high profile, any advice on how to decide. I want the upper fullness but not to the point of them liking overly defined. I definitely don't want the round look on top. I've only come upon this forum recently but I'm thrilled that I was able to find as much info as I have on here so far. Good luck to you all, and may your experience be a happy, positive one!

Last appointment with Dr before surgery.

I met with Dr Jugenburg today to go over everything before surgery tomorrow. I ended up going with a larger implant, (485 overfilled to 500cc). He was super busy with post ops today but managed to squeeze me in for a quick meet, which I greatly appreciate. I found him to be a bit reserved, however he was seeing me between other booked appointments, he was also very professional. I wasn't uncomfortable at any point, and still feel confident in choosing him as my surgeon. As always Kim was her sweet, nurturing self. Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

Finally! I couldn't be any happier

My surgery went amazing! I don't even know where to start, one word- incredible. I arrived at the clinic for 4pm as instructed, signed a concent paper and was told to return to my hotel room until I received a call to return back to the clinic. It was a little before 5 when I was called back down and greeted by Marina. Whom was super sweet, and compassionate. I was then weighed, got changed, and went over the details of my surgery. Not long after Dr.Jugenburg entered the room, his personality really does make it easy to feel comfortable and at ease. He advised me that my unsymmetrical breasts would benefit from a lift on the one side. Unfortunately I dont have the funds at this time to do so, as I'm in the middle of planning a wedding. To my shocking surprise he offered to do this for me, allowing me to pay at a later date when I return for my tummy tuck procedure. I can't explain the range of emotions that ran through me at that moment, I wanted to cry with happiness. I mean really what Surgeon would perform an extra procedure without being paid beforehand. An amazing one, who cares more about giving the best results possible for his patients opposed to just the money. And that is what makes him so amazing. Not only is he phenomenal at what he does, he's also compassionate about his job, and his patients results. I will forever be grateful for his kindness. I cant express enough how wonderful my experience has been thus far, with everyone I've had the pleasure of dealing with in the office. So thank you all again for making this journey so easy, and positive for me. Nurse amazing, as I've come to know her as, took wonderful care of me in the operating room. The anesthesiologist was just as great, and gentle. I woke up in recovery to yet another wonderful nurse who helped me get dressed, and into the wheel chair. I was then taken to my room by Marina, she went over my meds with me again, and made sure I was comfortable in bed before leaving. I'm a bit sore but nothing major, super tired but excited. Thank you everyone for your kind words and endless advice, it helped me a lot over the past month. More updates to come

Before -unsymmetrical breasts

Originally I didn't post this photo with me before as I was very insecure about the appearance of my breasts. However now that my amazing Surgeon has fixed them for me I feel so much more confident with sharing this.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

My surgery went amazing! I don't even know where to begin, one word- incredible. I arrived at the clinic for 4pm as instructed, signed a concent paper and was told to return to my hotel room until I received a call to return back to the clinic. It was a little before 5 when I was called back down and greeted by Marina. Whom was super sweet, and compassionate. I was then weighed, got changed, and went over the details of my surgery. Not long after Dr.Jugenburg entered the room, his personality really does make it easy to feel comfortable and at ease. He advised me that my unsymmetrical breasts would benefit from a lift on the one side. Unfortunately I dont have the funds at this time to do so, as I'm in the middle of planning a wedding. To my shocking surprise he offered to do this for me, allowing me to pay at a later date when I return for my tummy tuck procedure. I can't explain the range of emotions that ran through me at that moment, I wanted to cry with happiness. I mean really, what Surgeon would perform an extra procedure without being paid beforehand. An amazing one, who cares more about giving the best results possible for his patients opposed to it just being about the money. And that is what makes him so amazing. Not only is he phenomenal at what he does, he's also compassionate about his work, and his patients results. I will forever be grateful for his kindness. I cant express enough how wonderful my experience has been thus far, with everyone I've had the pleasure of dealing with in his office. So thank you all again for making this journey so easy, and positive for me. It's truly been a breath of fresh air start to finish. Thank you!