29 Years Old, No Kids, 335cc Smooth HP Silicone, 11 cm BWD, Asymmetry

So I had to delete my old profile as this website...

So I had to delete my old profile as this website does not allow you to make changes or edit errors from your reviews or surgery date (how odd). My surgery date was March 22, 2016, but was changed to May 17, 2016. So that being said, my surgery was yesterday, lol. I created a new profile for the women out there who are looking to have breast implants and need help finding pictures of women with similar stats. I had a hard time finding before and after photos of women who were as small as me (AAA cup), so I hope this helps someone out there! Below is my post from after surgery yesterday:

I'm back home now. I did not stay overnight at the hotel. The surgery went pretty smoothly. Well pre and post, wasn't awake for the actual surgery lol. I just wanted to say that Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his team made me feel very comfortable and helped me settle my nerves by being very friendly, informative and even by being funny. I was so scared I started crying as soon as the nurse put the oxygen mask on me. The nurse was very caring and sweet about it. She kindly told me that they will take care of me and that I will be ok. It really helped me to have such caring staff. I even got to watch Netflix in the pre surgery waiting room to help keep me calm :)

So about the boobs. I got my boyfriend to take a few pictures for me and I will post those. So far they are feeling just a little sore with the occasional cramp. I felt pretty sick after I woke up from surgery, and I was extremely hot and sweaty. It went away eventually though. The drive home I was half asleep. I threw up twice at home. First time after trying to drink ginger ale and the second time after taking my first perk at home. I just started eating a couple of crackers and drinking water and I seem good so far. Right now I'm elevated by two pillows behind my backrest pillow and I'm wearing a neck travel pillow. For the ladies who are about to have surgery, I highly recommend these two pillows, and bendy straws. Also a bed tray where you can place your drinks, food, and meds. Also be sure to have a step stool since you can't reach your arms above your shoulders, just be careful on it please!

My stats:

I'm 5'8", 130 lbs., 29 years old and no kids or previous surgeries. I got 335cc HP Silicone implants placed under the muscle, and with the incision in the breast fold. My pre surgery breast size was AAA, 11cm BWD.

Day 2 Post Op

Hi everyone. Tonight will mark 2 full days since I've had my implants. Not much has changed. I'm not in any pain at all. I'm quite surprised. I have been taking 1 perk every 4 hours though, so maybe that's why. I would say it's just the occasional soreness. Mainly under my arms. I just use an ice pack on the sore spots for about 20 mins. I think the hardest thing about this healing process so far is not being able to shower, lol. I feel so gross. Thank god I bought baby wipes! I also have to massage between my breasts for 10 minutes every 2 hours. That gets a little tiring. I have alarms going off all day long for pill and massage reminders. But it's been pretty easy so far, I'm lucky. Attached are my day 2 pictures.

Implant Type

Day 3 Post Op

Today marks day 3 after surgery. Not much has changed. I did wake up with the worst headache, I believe that's from the painkillers. So I just switched over to my t3s. I washed my hair this morning by kneeling outside the bathtub, I couldn't take the gross feeling anymore lol. I'm not able to have a full shower until after my appointment next Friday, so I'm going to walk to the store soon and pick up more baby wipes. Other than the headache and feeling dirty, it's not that bad. I can eat without feeling sick, I don't have any pain, just the odd minor breast cramp. I started feeling that "sloshing" in my breasts. It feels like bubbly water is draining inside my breast, lol. One thing that is bothering me is sleeping upright. My bum hurts! I can't wait to sleep on my side again. Attached are my day 3 pictures.

Day 4 Post Op

Hello ladies. Tonight will be 4 full days after surgery. Not much has changed look wise. I stopped taking my painkillers yesterday because they were giving me killer headaches, so I've just been taking my antibiotics with a muscle relaxant. I also bought some stool softener yesterday and it worked for today, lol >.>. I'm not in any pain, just feels tight sometimes and I can feel the liquid and air slushing around. Today I will be going out to eat with my boyfriend, so wish me luck! Attached are my day 4 pictures.

Day 5 Post Op

Day 5! So not much is different. Chest can feel a little tight sometimes, but that's it. Today there hasn't been much sloshing. I walk around fine and have no issues eating. Headaches are gone and I'm feeling great. I'll admit not working out is getting to me, lol. All this eating and no exercise is making me feel like poo. I'm curious to see how working out will be now that I have implants, but I'm going to hold off for a couple months because I want my breasts to heal and settle good. Attached are my day 5 pictures.

Day 6 Post Op

So today is my last day off before work (boooo, lol). No changes really. My nipples are a little sore, but that's it. It should be interesting trying to hide my implants at work tomorrow, wish me luck! Haha. Attached are my day 6 pictures.

Day 7 Post Op

Hey all. Today was my first day back to work and all I can say is ouch! My breasts got achy from moving my arms around a lot, even though I didn't raise my arms. And my back was killing me all day, feels very strained. I work in an office so it's a lot of sitting in bad chairs, lol. I had a nap on my bedrest pillow as soon as I got home, feeling better now. I'm going to start doing weekly updates since not much is changing on a daily basis. I will post after my Friday appointment though (bandages are coming off!). Attached are my day 7 pictures.

Day 14 Post Op

Hey all! Sorry I didn't upload anything on Friday after my first post op appointment, it was a busy day being my 30th birthday and all! :D. These implants were a present to myself for the big 30. So updates! Well I have no pain at all. I'm definitely one of the lucky ones. Bandages came off and I can shower now. No exercising yet though. I'm going to hold off on any exercising for the first 6 weeks. I really don't want to screw up the healing process, even though I'm noticing weight gain, haha :(.

So far I'm very happy with my results. My PS did an excellent job. Oh, my stitches come out in 2 weeks. I'm excited to see how they've healed. I will keep you all posted! Attached are my day 14 pictures.

Day 21 Post Op

Hello ladies. So it's been 3 weeks now since my surgery, time flies! I've noticed my implants are dropping and getting less swollen. Still no pain and everything is going good. My stitches are coming out this Thursday, yay! I'm excited to see how they've healed :). Attached are my day 21 pictures.

28 Days Post Op

Hey all! So it's been 4 weeks since surgery and things are great. Last Friday I started doing my massages on the top and side of my breasts. They are starting to get squishy! Yay :). Attached are my day 28 pictures.

6 Weeks Post Op

Hello ladies! I'm 6 weeks post op now, time sure does fly by! I did my first workout in 6 weeks....wow. I'm so sore lol. Not the breasts at all, they are fine, haha. I'm trying to switch back to sleeping on my side but I'm having a terrible time trying to sleep. I worry I will displace the implants, so I end up sleeping on my back. Maybe I'll try again at 2 months. This whole procedure and experience was very easy and pain free for me. First surgery, no kids. Only thing I would say was hard was sleeping on my back. Oh, last week I was able to take my bandages off. The scars are perfectly in the crease of my breasts. My PS is awesome! Also, I just started using my silicone scar treatment last night. I will keep you guys posted :). Attached are my week 6 pictures.

6 Weeks Post Op

For some reason this picture didn't upload. Squish factor! :p

2 Months Post Op

2 Months Post Op
0:22
Hey all! Today marks 2 full months of breast implants. Nothing new really. For the last week I've been working out at almost full strength. Yoga I'm still being careful with because of the high arm stretches. And I'm keeping it light on the weights. Jogging is fine. My breasts don't move much at all. I have a really good sports bra that keeps them in place. My scars are healing pretty good. I'm still using my scar treatment. My breasts are starting to get more jiggly, yay! I know videos of implants jiggling are really helpful, so I've attached one with my pictures. They just started to soften 2 weeks ago, so hopefully they keep getting more soft :).

3 Months Post Op

3 Months Post Op
1:03
Hi all! Checking in for my 3 months post up review. I believe my breasts have fully dropped and won't change much look wise, which is good! I'm very happy. My skin is still a little tight, especially around the sides and bottom of the breast. It is slowly getting softer though. If you have any questions, ask away! :)
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I just wanted to say that Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his team made me feel very comfortable and helped me settle my nerves by being very friendly, informative and even by being funny. I was so scared I started crying as soon as the nurse put the oxygen mask on me. The nurse was very caring and sweet about it. She kindly told me that they will take care of me and that I will be ok. It really helped me to have such caring staff. I even got to watch Netflix in the pre surgery waiting room to help keep me calm. Everyone was always very quick to respond to my emails and never showed a sign of annoyance. Amazing care and service for their patients. Although I'm only one day after surgery, compared to other pictures I've seen on this site, Dr. Martin Jugenburg's work looks very clean and precise. So far I'm very happy. I will rate the aftercare and follow up category once it's been about a month. I highly recommend Dr. Martin Jugenburg and his team. Well done everyone, and thank you :)