Sad Looking Boobs! Time to make them Nice Again!! -saskatoon

I'm just starting this journey after wanting to do...

I'm just starting this journey after wanting to do it for years. I've said since I was 16 I would get my boobs done when I was done having children!
Well it's seems that time has come! I've been wavering for the last 2 years if I want to do it or not. After trying bras on the other day and them not fitting properly and having a break down in the store I think it may be time!

What I'm working with

So here are some photos of what I'm working with right now.

20 days away!!!!

I booked my appointment!! I debated between 385cc or 415cc hp. I'm going over the muscle due to shape and working out! I still haven't decided on the exact size but I know I will be happy with either!

I'm having a hard time... Thinking maybe I shouldn't get the augmentation done! I keep thinking do I really need it.. Should I spend the money.. But than I see other ladies who've had them done by my Dr and they look amazing.. Help???

Boob Day!!!!!

Tomorrow is the day!!! I'm nervous but excited all at the same time!! Can't wait to see what I actually will look like with nice boobs again!!!

They are here!!!!!!

Surgery was yesterday! Everything went well!! Feeling very tight from the swelling but other than that feeling good!!!
Went with 415Hp!! So far in love! Will post pictures later!

One day post op!

415cc HP .. Swollen and tight .

Just over a week!

I'm feeling fantastic! Didn't take any pain meds other than Advil and Tylenol and didn't even feel I needed those! Stopped taking them by Thursday had surgery on Monday! Swelling has gone down a lot and they have also dropped! The only thing is have a big ugly bruise on one side ????. Have yet to take off the tape to see what the incisions look like! I'm a little scared! I was asked if I feel them.. Answer is no other than feeling them be a little heavier when I wake up!

I love them so much!! Finally feel sexy again!!!

Took my tape off early as I could't stand the itching!! Im really hoping they settle down and go flatter!!!

2 weeks

3 weeks and mondors Cord

Healing has been going amazing!!! The last couple days however I've been having pain under my right breast. So I took a photo and sent it to my Dr. He confirmed its Mondors...ugh. Now to wait that out! I guess that's what I get for having minimal pain during healing! In love with them everyday more and more! Hubby loves them also which is a bonus! Haha

Just some pics! Love them so much

Scars are healing great

Photos didn't upload

Has anyone purchased the warranty that is offered with the Natrelle implants???

I'm wondering if it's worth it or not?!

Help please

2 months

Well I'm two months post op and honestly I hope they don't change much more! I found old bras that I had when nursing that fit me!! The tags say 34DD! Tried on some old bathing suits and well they are a lost cause some of them!

Well I finay went and got sized!! Turns out I'm a 32ddd from VS!! They don't look that huge but I guess they are lol! So I had to buy new bras!
I've decided I need push-up from the bottom not the sides like a regular push up!
Saskatchewan Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Thomson is amazing! He was very helpful with my Pre-op and made me feel extremely comfortable! He is amazing !!! I recommend him to anyone in the Saskatoon area wanting an augmentation!! Best thing I've ever done!