35 Yrs, 5'7 118 Lbs. Had 415cc SSF naturelle inspiras

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am about an a cup now and am aiming for a nice c...

I am about an a cup now and am aiming for a nice c cup. I want the natural look. My ps has suggested 375cc under muscle inspira natrelles. I'm having a hard time finding others who get a moderate profile. Most are moderate plus and high profile. I would like to know how people like them.
I have breast fed 4 kids, 5'7 118 lbs.
Anyone else have experience with these implants and thoughts on them? I'm hoping they wont be too small or too big. I have one more consultation before my surgery. :)

Size change

After my second consultation I have decided to change implant sizes. I am now going for 415cc silicone smooth round full profile. They are still the inspira natrelles. I spent time with the nurse trying different ones on and realized I wanted a bit more projection. I feel these will help me to get the look I want. I have surgery in a few days and looking forward to seeing my results!!

2 days after surgery!

Been 2 days since surgery, not feeling too bad. Still on pain meds but think I will switch to extra strength Tylenol tomorrow.
Took a peak at my new additions today! Couldn't take great pics but managed to get a couple. Still need to take the marker off!
So far I like them!!!

Stats
5'7.5
118lbs

Had 415cc SRM silicone natrelle inspira unders through breast fold.

8 days since surgery

Recovery has been good so far and there's no massaging needed for now. I just need to be patient for them to drop and hopefully soften up a bit so I can squish them together for some cleavage:)

3 weeks After

Feeling good. They are slowly dropping. Stitches came out yesterday. No massaging needed.

9 weeks after

Feeling good. It feels like the implants are part of me. I do get a bit of a squishy feeling in my right. It doesn't hurt just seems weird. I'll wait a bit longer to see if it goes away. If not I'll ask my dr.

8weeks

Dr. Jugenburg

Great doctor, great staff, awesome results! I highly recommend Dr. Jugenburg to anyone looking for plastic surgery. I am happy with the way things went for my breast augmentation. If I were to get anymore surgery I wouldn't look anywhere else. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful. Dr. J answered all my questions and has great knowledge on the procedure and what I am to expect. Even though I have already had my BA, I love to watch his snap chats of other surgeries. I'm learning quite a bit from them too!!