31 Yr Old Mummy of 2 Breast Implant Exchange - Toronto, ON

Hello :) I'm a 31 yr old mummy of 2 boys replacing...

Hello :)
I'm a 31 yr old mummy of 2 boys replacing my 10 year old 295 cc anatomical silicone adhesive gel implants . With new big beautiful 600cc high profile round silicone implants. My reason for doing this is I always wanted the "fake look" and my prior implants as beautiful as they turned out was not what I truly wanted. So now I'm all booked up and ready to start my new breast journey after aug 9th :)

Breast Implant Exchange from 295 Cc Anatomical to 620cc Round HP

Hello everyone . A bit about myself I currently work for DND the past
10 years and had a breast augmentation at the age of 21 (2006) I got
silicone adhesive gel anatomical implants 295cc and they looked
beautiful as at the time I was 5'8 and 117 pounds . I had absolutely no
issues or complications . But now 10 years later and 2 babies and did I
mention 40 pounds heavier it's time for an upgrade ;) I just got back
from my consultation with Dr Jugenburg and he was hilarious and very
easy to talk to we decided on a smooth round 620cc HP implant to give me
that Vava voom look I'm going for ;)

Before pics

Sorry late with before pics , so here is what my breasts look like with my current implants that are 10 now :P 295cc anatomical gummy bears

4 more days till new boobies !

So I'm stoked 4 more days till surgery kind of nervous since this time I will have drains placed in my arm pits for a week after words lol.
I am so excited to finally get the BIG FAKE BOOBIES I always wanted though Lol

Wish boobies pics

Some may say I'm insane but this is what I hope my outcome can look similar too :)

Tomorrow is my BIG day no pun intended lol

Well I just arrived at the hotel and I am going to enjoy my last tummy sleep forever it will seem haha. I'm kind of nervous but excited to get it over with as I have literally been waiting for bigger implants since I first got my first pair in 2006 :P
Tomorrow will also be interesting to find out what actual size implant size is inside me. My paperwork says 295cc but my surgeon is in disbelief that I have such a small implant in there as I only started out with a B32 originally and went to a D cup . So we shall see ! I hope my sleep goes by quickly !

Good night fellow RS peeps xx

Surgery Day Woot Woot!

Well just got showered up and ready to head to Dr Jugenbergs! Eek so excited will post pics after surgery is complete !

Good bye old boobies !

Here's one last glance lol
And pre op sweat shirt lol

All done and in love already !

Ok so I just got out of surgery and I actually feel great. So the surgeon and I had a surprise my original implant was only a 255cc anatomical implant not 295 hahah any how now I'm rocking a big beautiful 605cc round high profile silicone implant and now have my dream boobs ! Ladies if your on the fence about BA do it especially you moms if you gave birth you can handle BA it hurts way less. I'm so in love and finally think I have my dream body now :) the surgical team was great and I highly recommend this plastic surgeon . As for my earlier review we did not end up using drains .

Better pic

Well still feeling good and in love thanks Dr Jugenberg

I would just like to say to all you ladies in Ontario or anywhere at that matter lol that this surgeon is amazing and worth the money if you have been researching him. Him and his staff are professional and only in the best interest of their patients . He listened to my concerns answered all my questions and actually listened to what (" I" ) wanted :), I know I read a lot of blogs and questions on here about people not wanting to pay top dollar for procedures but you should not put a value on your body and well being you only get one and you should give it the best . This man had so many awards and certifications he is literally the Best! You read all his reviews they are pretty much all 5 stars ! I can 10000000% garuntee that I will not be going to another plastic surgeon after this that's how wonderful this process has been. Now to save for that Brazilian butt lift ;)

31 Yrs Old Breast Implant Exchange Dr Martin Jugenberg

I just want to say this Dr was amazing and very professional ! This was my second BA and he listened to me and what I wanted, I just got my implant exchange done today 250cc-605cc and they look beautiful and I am feeling great and in little pain . I know people always try to look for a deal with surgery but it's your life and looks your risking people! Only go to the best ! And he is the BEST! I just want to thank him and all his wonderful staff for being so personable and amazing during this whole process . I will never go to any other plastic surgeon after this experience and this is my third. My co worker is even planning on booking a consult with him too after she gives birth for her BA.

Thanks Martin and all your staff !

Almost 2 weeks everything is going great !

Hi all it has been almost 2 weeks everything is going great had my one week check up everything is healing well no bruising nothing I go in on sept 1st to get my stitches out. Here are some update photos of the girls just a recap they are 605cc high profile silicone implants my stats are 5'8 160 pounds

3 weeks old this Tuesday

Quick update. Things are going well I still have a little pain here and there but it's not unbearable or anything. The swelling has also gone down too . They are big but I don't find them ridiculous even though 605cc are supposed to be large implants.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Amazing ! professional , personable and is only in best interest of the patient. Out of the 3 plastic surgeons I have had gotten procedures with I will only be returning to him he is AMAZING and worth every $$$$