Afro-Canadian Non Surgical Nose Job - Toronto, ON

I have always been concerned about my nose profile...

I have always been concerned about my nose profile and always thought that only a rhinoplasty would address my concerns. Upon meeting with the friendly Dr.Torgerson, I was convinced that he could address my concerns with a non-surgical nose job. Dr.Torgerson understands the need to consider one's ethnic particularity in order to create facial harmony. I will do my bests to post before and after pictures in about a week.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

I'm posting to pictures of the same angle for comparison purposes. I have received many messages asking for pics. Here they are and sorry for the delay!
Hope this helps!

Non surgical rhinoplasty! More pics!

Here are some more pics to share with the realself community! Again, hope this helps!

Non-Surgical nose job - 9 months later

Hello all! I wanted to provide a 9 month update on my non-surgical nose job! So far, I've probably lost 25-35% volume, but it still looks good. I can still see the bridge and nose tip. Also, I will be "refreshing" the procedure in December. I have included a recent picture for the Realself community.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Torgerson is a professional facial artist. He views one's face as a painting canvass for his marvelous creations.