Change my Life - Tijuana, Mexico

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was not happy with my small size breast, so I...

I was not happy with my small size breast, so I was looking for a great Dr. and my best friend referred my to Dr. Ricardo Vega, she was not mistaken he did a great job, my breast look very natural I went from 34A to 34D, he also perform a liposuction on my belly and now I look great!! I'm 40 years old and I feel great.

Also I had another procedure chin implant and...

Also I had another procedure chin implant and Reconstruction of my neck! I look like in my 20th's, nobody can tell I had a surgery! I look and feel great! thanks a lot to Dr. Ricardo Vega! The best Dr in Tijuana, Mexico!!!!!!!!

My best friend. His team is very nice and professional, the clinic exceed my expectations, the price is affordable, he is very close to the border and also he gives you a medical pass to cross in couple of minutes instead of long hours. Bust most of all he is very professional and he understand me completely what I want. I truly recommend him, also the first visit is free!! I feel great with my body!!! he can change your life too!