52 Year Old California Male - Full Facelift Tijuana 08/13/2015- Kinda Nervous & Excited - Tijuana, Mexico

After 6 months of extensive research and 2 trips...

After 6 months of extensive research and 2 trips to beautiful Tijuana, I decided to go with CosMedical and Dr. Quiroz (Chief Surgeon) He reviewed my photos and actually called me to discuss my options, expectations price, etc. Very knowledgeable, experienced, honest and nice. He actually had a practice near my office in Newport Beach for 15 years and is Board Certified in both USA and Mexico at about 1/3 of the price of California Plastic Surgeons. His credentials are impeccable. I told him I am looking for dramatic results and sure he can deliver. Its only 5 days away

Wonderful Dr., Wonderful after care, Incredible results so far..

What do you think??

Incredible difference- Feeling Great

This updated photo is before taking a shower today. After Im cleaned up for the day it looks even better. I am rather amazed that there was virtually no pain. I still have 2-3 more weeks until the swelling goes down. I cant wait! I actually went to my Doctor at Kaiser Permenente and my primary care physician sent me to a Kaiser, Plastic Surgeon to remove my sutures. Although the Kaiser Plastic Surgeon said she could have done the surgery (at a cost of around triple what I paid) she highly complimented Dr. Quiroz in Tijuana at Cosmed Vita, and said he performed exceptionally well, did VERY good job, definitely has a lot of surgical experience and knows he is is doing ! That was nice to hear and solidified the trust and confidence Dr. Quiroz had instilled in me.

More after photos

Going to Tijuana Next week for follow up visit

Can't wait to see Dr. Quiroz and his staff in Tijuana on 09/08/2015 for my follow up visit and his final adjustments. Since the Drs. offices are 10 minutes from San Diego, I'm just going for the day.

90 days after full facelift and doing great!

Very happy with results so far. I am also going back to have a tummy tuck with Dr. Quiroz and his staff in the next 60 days. Very trusting and experienced Doctors and staff.

Updated photo

Getting better every week.

4moths after Facelift

Getting better everyday! Just booked my tummy tuck apt for Jan 19th 2016! Same Clinic, Cosmedical in Tijuana. I cant wait

Just had Same Dr's complete full tummy tuck & Lipo

Crazy good results AGAIN!

Final Step in my transformation- Thigh Lift on 04/27/2016 Cosmedical Tijuana again!

One week from today I have the thigh lift. Its the last procedure I "think" I need lol ( I hope)
Going back to Dr. Castaneda at CosMedical in Tijuana again. I'll update after surgery...

Medical Tourism- Tijuana Aka South San Diego- Incredible Results Less then 1/2 Price

10 minutes from San Diego- After having a full facelift, browlift and eyes done with incredible results. I went back for hair transplant and then a full tummy tuck. I cant stress enough how much research I completed including 2 trips to Tijuana before deciding on COSMED Clinic. Dr. Quiroz is board certified in the USA and Mexico AND Less then1/2 price of other plastic surgeons in California. They even pick you up at SD airport.

Thigh Lift COMPLETE 07/14/2016

Finally had mini Thigh lift and Mini Arm lift at Cosmed completed on 07/14/2016. Everything went very well and I am happy. HOPEFULLY, this is the last surgery lol Dr. Castaneda & Quiroz did a great job as usual.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon