Granulomas from Perlane - Thornhill, ON

I had Perlane injections in the melomental folds,...

I had Perlane injections in the melomental folds, by a reputable doctor back in 2008 - with a rare adverse reaction causing granulomas to form. To note I do have the lot number, expiry date, etc from the initial Doctor - ensuring it was Perlane that was injected.

Initially a recognized dermatologist in Toronto tried removing through a series of hyaluronic acid treatments - only causing scar tissue to develop. Unsuccessful, my case was then reviewed by a number of highly regarded cosmetic surgeons in the city through the years - all not wanting to take on my case, recommending I "live with it". That is until I met The caring Karina Zorn - who took me on as her personal cause and introduced me to Dr Solomon, back in 2015.

Two procedures later (left side - the worst was done Oct 2015, followed by the right in 2016 pictured), I can't thank Dr Solomon enough for taking my case on and truly changing my life for the better. After living with the deformity for a number of years - the impacts this had on me were well beyond vanity alone.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can't thank Dr. Solomon enough for taking my case on when so many other top cosmetic surgeons in Toronto wouldn't touch me. My story......I had Perlane injections in the melomental folds, by a reputable doctor back in 2008 - having a rare adverse reaction causing granulomas to form. To note I do have the lot number, expiry date, etc from the initial Doctor - ensuring it was Perlane that was injected. Initially a recognized dermatologist in Toronto tried removing through a series of hyaluronic acid treatments - only causing scar tissue to develop. Unsuccessful, my case was then reviewed by a number of highly regarded cosmetic surgeons in the city through the years - all not wanting to take on my case, recommending I "live with it". That is until I met The caring Karina Zorn - who took me on as her personal cause and introduced me to Dr Solomon in 2015. Dr Solomon clearly outlined the same risks I had heard time and time again involved with extracting the masses that had formed.....The difference is he actually understood how this had impacted me and if these risks were to occur it would still be an improvement to what I been living with over the years. Two procedures later (left side - the worst was done Oct 2015, followed by the right in 2016), I can't thank Dr Solomon enough for taking my case on and truly changing my life for the better. After living with the deformity for a number of years - the impacts this had on me were well beyond vanity alone. For anyone faced with the same concerns - I urge you to reach out to Dr Solomon. He has pictures of my before and after - he is able to share with you. For me my only regret is not having met Dr Solomon years ago.