56 Year Old, Mother of 2 Thane, India

Please read my review of Dr Sameer on my facelift...

Please read my review of Dr Sameer on my facelift review. If you read my review you will see how I came to find Dr Sameer in India. I had never expected to travel to India, but after seeing posts and pictures of his patients I felt like I had found my doctor. From the moment I started making enquires about his hospital, I received prompt replies directly from Dr Sameer. I was impressed because prior to him all other enquires to other medical tourists hospitals was with coordinators, never the actual doctor. That was a great first impression, I continued to bombard Dr Sameer with questions daily, he always politely replied and never made me feel like I was imposing on his time. I had such a good feeling about him that I didn't want to go to anyone else after establishing a connection with him. You will see too, from the moment you contact the hospital, you are communicating directly with Dr Sameer. Anyway, i arrived and had the other procedures done, Dr Sameer felt that my previous implants needed to be replaced, it had been at least 15 years and my right breast implant was very calsified. I knew they were old and would need replacing eventually, so I decided to go for it. Previously I had much smaller implants 150 cc in left and 175 cc in right, Dr Sameer recommended that we increase the cc's for the replacements. I was very hesitant as I liked what I had and didn't want to look too busty, I have tried to maintain a very natural look, where nobody would guess "implants". The Dr explained that it was necessary to increase as there was stretching, cavity growth etc. we agreed on 275 cc. I tried to post pictures, but they are coming in upside down, will work on this later.

56 year old, mother of 2, Thane India

So I couldn't find any pre op pictures to post, but I do have post pictures. I think my breasts look pretty natural even though they are slightly bigger than what I wanted.

56 year old mother of 2, Thane, India

Decided to combine my breast augmentation with my tummy tuck to save time. I have posted my pre and post op pictures of both breast and stomach as they were taken together. These pictures were taken before and then shortly after the operation.

56 year old, mother of 2, Thane, India

Well here I am at 3 months post on tummy tuck and lipo, I am loving my new tummy. Again all I can say is Dr Sameer is amazing, I'm so happy.
India Plastic Surgeon

Fabulous, fantastic, worth the flight to India! A surgeon to rival any North American surgeon at a fraction of the price.