Breast Revision with Scar Tissue Released /New Silicone Implants Replaced 21 Year Old Saline Implants. Texarkana, TX

I had my 21 years old saline implants replaced...

I had my 21 years old saline implants replaced with Mentor High Profile Silicone . I was a 36 A then went to 36 D saline in 1995. This June 2016 I noticed my right breast smaller and had pain that would shoot from nipple to side of my breast . I went to dr- and my saline implant was coming out of pocket . But keep in mind I've had old implants for 21 years with no problems until now. But back to my story I had surgery a week later - major scar tissue removed and my pockets rebuilt and lowered. And had high profile silicone implants (36 DD ) to replace saline . I'm 3 days post op and feel pretty good . I tire easily and I have to be careful of course, but I love my new look. And by the way I'm 49 and not dreading turning 50 in October. I love my new dr- He is so awesome , caring and definitely knows what he is doing . His staff is so unbelievable. Love this medical team, I've been so blessed to have been taken of by them. And the surgical center team as well .

4 mo post op

Texarkana Plastic Surgeon

He is so wonderful. He explains what he feels needs to be done. Explained the problem I had ( scar tissue and old implant coming out of pocket) He gave me the option of having old implants removed and new ones put back now or later . I am healthy and the option was left up to me . I chose now . I had 225 and 250 saline and replaced with 425 and 450 silicone . I wanted to do 650 cc but after he got in there I didn't have enough room and I was confused on my amount of old. I thought I had 450 and 425 in saline but 475 is total in both old ones . But anyway , I appreciate the fact he took my safety and age in consideration when placing the smaller amount . I did tell him -I trust you and what ever the amount to make me look full and close to natural as possible . I'm thankful a DD is what I ended up with And as he said - I didn't have enough room with out stretching my skin way to much . And he is so right - i wouldn't want complications any more than he would want me having them . I go back 7/7/16 for my week check up . Excellent doctor in my opinion !!