The Best Thing I Ever Did! - Tampa, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have lost over 150 lbs and needed not only a...

I have lost over 150 lbs and needed not only a breast lift but a small implant. I also need my arms fixed, you know what we women call "our wings" because I had lost so much weight. I was a breast size FF originally, after losing weight I had gone down to a DD, which is the way I came to Dr Scott Loessin, I wanted to get to full perky size C! The Dr and his nurse measured me and advised me of how every step would go, which gave me a great assurance and calmed my nervousness (that I am sure everyone has whn they go to a plastic surgeon) Everyone had been so kind to me!

I will soon be posting before and after shots of both of my procedures.

From the first phone call to Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery to my meeting with Jennifer and Dr Scott Loessin, I never felt rushed, the Dr answered my every question and calmed any fears I had. Everyone from my the receptionist, my first apoointment, to the pre op, the surgery itself, post op... ALL the way around.... I was handled with kindness, caring n professionalism in a way I had never experienced before! Any fears an discomforts I had were quickly taken cared of by the Dr and his staff by their ways and words! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, in fact I already have to two of my great friends who are in the procedures of trying to get something done themselves! As I myself will be going back to get my tummy tuck in 6 months! If you go in please tell them Maria McGlown highly recommended them to you.