Amazing Doctor! - Tampa, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The pros: Everything! Clinic is very nice and...

The pros: Everything! Clinic is very nice and upscale. Staff are very diligent and helpful. Nurses know what they're doing, anesthesiologist was great! Of course Dr. Loessin was AMAZING. I went in for my free consultation and didn't even look for another Dr. Everyone told me that was a mistake cause you should Always see more plastic surgeons before choosing "the one". But my friend had gotten procedures done with him and he's very well known so I decided to go for it. After the consultation I waited 2 weeks and had my pre op, where I was really able to decide my size. Dr.Loessin knew exactly what I needed.

I went into pre Op with a picture of what I wanted my breast to look like, right away Dr.Loessin suggested immediately without hesitating, that I needed 350cc in order to reach my goal.At first I thought it was too big and got nervous because I really wanted a natural look, but decided to just trust my Dr. I am one week post op and I am absolutely LOVING my results. Dr.Loessin is absolutely amazing. I got EXACTLY what I wanted :) He is very professional and "gets to it" he knows what he's talking about he's quick and precise and is so confident about his work. I loved him! Definitely going back for any future procedures.