AMAZING! Beyond Thrilled!! Great Job :) - Tampa, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Even though I have wanted great implants for years...

Even though I have wanted great implants for years when it finally came time to do it I was EXTREMELY apprehensive. I went to 10 different consultations, needless to say it took a lot to impress me! But Dr. Loessin and the entire staff at Premiere center did just that. Jennifer was so patient and understanding with me, I must of called her 5 times with questions and she never once seemed put out. Dr. Loessin immediately made me feel comfortable and relaxed including the day of surgery. I honestly couldn't be happier with my Breast Augmentation results. They look amazing!! No one even knows they are "fake", they look and feel that real!!! I'm beyond impressed!! I also has Lipo of the abdomen and flanks during my augmentation procedure, although I love my new stomach I do wish more would have been done to my flanks (as that was what I was really hoping to be rid of) but nothing really to complain about. He is an incredible doctor and professional. As a nurse it's hard to earn that kind of review from me! GREAT JOB PREMIERE!