BBL with Dr. Castor - Tampa, FL

I'm back after lots of lurking and researching. I...

I'm back after lots of lurking and researching. I decided to go with my previous (lipo) doctor, Dr. Castor in Tampa. I'll get my BBL on March 6, 2017. I've already paid my deposit and bought my plane tickets. Still trying to decide where I'll stay but leaning towards the hotel on the same street as the practice.
I was sooooo leaning towards Miami and either Dr. Hasan or Dr. Ghurani. But the more reviews I read the more I realized I would have to compromise SOMETHING in order to use either of these doctors. You rarely read a review from someone who used a doctor from either Spectrum or Eres(Vanity) and didn't have any problem at all. They love to change dates and switch doctors at the places.. I would end up in jail if I spent all this time and money for you to switch something on me, especially if it happened while I was there for pre-op or something. I expect a certain level of customer service when I spend my money ANYWHERE. because, baybehhh, I can guarantee you that you aren't the only person/store/restaurant that I can go to. Believe that.
I read a review where some girl said that you shouldn't expect to speak with your doctor after a procedure and that you shouldn't worry about their bedside manner or if they make you feel comfortable. You're paying for them to do the surgery and that's it. WHAT. THE. F***???? It is not okay for you to not be able to talk directly to your doctor if you need to before or after the surgery. A coordinator can't tell me anything but what dates are available and have me sign some papers. I really think that if you are willing to put your LIFE in someone's hands you absolutely need to feel comfortable with them and trust that they will do their job to the best of their ability. A lot of girls on here are too worried about cost. And will pick and choose and change doctors based on their current rate or special. If you need to save up more in order to afford a doctor who CARES and takes their practice seriously, then DO IT. Don't rush trying to book a doctor who is $1000 less than another just because you don't want to pay more. I'm just on my soapbox right now, and if you don't agree that's fine.

2 more months!

January is flying by..my date will be here before I know it. I haven't bought much, I'm trying to wait until mid February. I've unconsciously gained weight.(lots of snacking. Chips and candy are the devil) I have no idea how much though, but my clothes are tighter :( I'm going to try to lose about 10lbs

I get on here everyday, multiple times a day, reading through every review I can find. Idk why because I did the same thing before I had lipo and my recovery was nothing like anyone else's. I literally had no pain. I don't want to get my hopes up that my BBL will be the same way lol

I still wish there was a recovery house in Tampa. Someone needs to invest in one of those for real.

Before pics

I really didn't want to post these but here goes. So many of you have helped me so I hope my review can help someone else. I had lipo of the abdomen and flanks in Dec 2015. I've recently gained a bunch of weight. Still haven't weighed myself,,, I'm scared to see the #. When they say after lipo if you gain weight it goes somewhere else...they're not lying. My back rolls are horrendous. I did not have lipo on them previously so they are horrible. I had no idea until I just took this pic. Yes. I live in denial. Lol. But pics don't lie. I'm still struggling over whether I should lose weight before my bbl. about 10lbs ago Dr. Castor said he'd probably only be able to transfer a max of 900ccs..I want more :) but I feel so fat. My clothes are tight and I refuse to buy new ones especially since my bbl is not far away and I don't know what my body will look like then. Sigh. Decisions decisions.

Idk if i mentioned but I'm 5'8. I weighed about 187 3 months ago(the last time I went to the doctor)
Tampa Plastic Surgeon