39 Years Old, 2 C-sections - Sugar Land, TX

After two kids and two surgeries, I wanted my body...

After two kids and two surgeries, I wanted my body back! When I would get out of the shower, my stomach would be the first place I'd look. It was horrible! I tried every diet, spent money on personal training sessions, bought waist trainers, and nothing worked. I made up my mind that I wanted the tummy tuck and then I did Internet research to find a doctor. I fell in love with Dr. Bancroft's before and after photo gallery, and I made up my mind that he would perform my surgery whenever I had the money to pay.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I had gone to two consultations with other doctors before I saw Dr. Bancroft. But the other two doctors did not make me feel comfortable. After my consultation with Dr. Bancroft, I was excited about the surgery because HE was excited. He pretty much guaranteed me excellent results, and he kept his word! The fact that he made a house call the day after surgery speaks volumes about his bedside manner. His office staff was amazing as well. Jeannette returned my emails late at night and early in the morning! They took excellent care of me. The price is a little bit higher than other places around town, but the quality is incomparable. Dr. Bancroft is the best!