41 , 150 LBS, 5'4"- 5 children-TT, BA/Silicon Implants(not Sure of the Size Yet. Suguarland, TX

I have been planning this for over 10 years the...

I have been planning this for over 10 years the 1st time I consulted a PS was in 1999, I though I was done with kids, but had 2 after that so my wait and my financials was lean towards the new kids.. glad I waited.
TODAY I schedule my surgery for November 18, 2015 and I'm very excited, I was very scared before but after talking to the Doctor B.. He can make you change that scary attitude. Very kind doctor and staff!!!!

My DAY is almost here..YAY!!!!

9 more days for me... I hadn't post anything here because for a couple of days I was discourage. I had my pre-op o November the 3rd last week and could not make my payment that day like it was suppose to be done. I was waiting to received some money from a property and things just keep dragging to the point that I though I was done with me not having my surgery..Thankfully the Dr's office waited fro me till today, Jeanette was very understanding and she wanted me to keep my appt. and gave me time. Today I closed on the deal got the money and wired it to the Doctor.
Moving on NOW for my NEW me!!! I am booked for November 18, 2015.
I will post current Pre op pics from my phone. Please everyone lets keep each other in our prayers.

9 days pre-op

Defenetly looking forward to leave this body behind. Even sitting up straight those SWEET ROLLS are very noticeable..yuck..

Day before Pre OP

so I'm NOT nervous just anxious to get over it with it. My sacrifice started yesterday when I had to drink the GavyLite G some kind of oral solution for cleansing of the stomach my last meal was at 11:30 yesterday and my surgery is not till Tomorrow the instructions It says not to eat any solid food 3-4 hours prior to drink that 4 liter solution. Has anyone else had to drink this prior their TT surgery? I had to take a 2 hour break when I was half way(almost) of the bottle because my stomach was bloated and felt like I was going to trow up.. I'm not sure if I'm reading the instructions correct but I think I'm not suppose eat no more solids till after surgery? At this time of the game I can't think straight plus I'm melancholic NOT to scare anyone but through my mind cross the tough of "what about if I don't wake up from the surgery" my head spins and think of my children specially my little almost 3 year old baby.. "How selfish of me if something happens to me and leave my kids just because of my vanity"" I don't share this with no one. I feel I can be open here and thank God for RealSelf I can express my feelings with out been afraid of the criticizes.

Day of surgery Sorry 8 days after

Some updated pics.. Healing very good

I wake up like an 18 wheeler run over me(my body in pain) but as soon as start moving my body I feel better.

13 days post op

Yesterday I returned to work, I have a desk job but doing the walking around affected me so bad that this morning was so painful to get up and walk with out my pain meds I had to stay home.

7 Weeks and 3 days

I have been detach from RealSelf for a few weeks???????? between work and trying to get back to almost my normal life it's been a rollacostor. Yesterday was my 2 months follow up appt. I'm not hit 2 months yet till the 18th.
A few concerns I had was the pain around my belly button, it started at my 4 weeks OMG!! I suffer form allergies and every time I sneeze it felt like my stomach my tearing from the inside. At times it just hurt. He said that's normal and yes the pain has minimize with time.
Dr. suggested I massage the are. The other was some leak through my belly button, he also said that's normal and will go away. Overall I'm very excited with the results could not ask for more from Dr. B

Some incisions pics

TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

Every penny and every pain(which I don't remember now) was worth it. Could not ask for better result Dr. B you are a genius in all aspect. His side bed manners are EXCELENTE!!

8 months post

Texas Plastic Surgeon

This place was amazing. I went there based on this website previous review and pictures reviews and wasn't disappointed. Doctor B spent plenty of time with me at the end of the day. I would give him more than five stars ************... cant wait for the BIG day!!!! I found a place that was much, much cheaper and the Doctor has very good reviews, 5 stars top, very knowledgeable. but impression Doctor Bancroft gives you on that 1st consultation it's what does the difference.