Researched for 5yrs Finally Made a Decision to Move Forward!!

I was a young mother, so my body was never the...

I was a young mother, so my body was never the same after my first son. My stomach went back flat but the stretch marks were still present. I visited a couple of PS. Some I wouldn't give a second thought to return and others have made it hard for me to choose. I am now at the point in my life where I can focus on me and my husband is awesome to be here and help me through the process. I had my last child 2 years ago and it's time for MAMA!! Im nervous, yet so ready. My surgery won't happen until June 2017 because I want my kids to be out of school and it will work with my job schedule.

New date set

I'm so excited to be able to move my tummy tuck date from the summer to spring if 2017. I'm excited and ready to get this over with. I've waited a long time for this. Any advice with preparing and the days after surgery? Thanks

Getting closer

My date is getting closer. I'm excited and not nervous yet. Haha!! I'm just browsing daily on different sites, googling pictures and watching videos. I love all the information different women have put up to help those who haven't gone through the procedure. I guess now would be a good time to post before pics. I'm actually in the process of losing some lbs before my actual surgery date. Doctor didn't say it was necessary. I'm doing it for myself and to get the best results possible. This is a one time shot. Lol. Happy Monday Ladies.

Before pics

I'm adding some more before pictures. I know I like it when I see other profiles with as many pictures as possible before and after. My date is coming soon and I'm excited.

More before pics

I'm so ready for a flat tummy....
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I went to several doctors and have made my decision to go with Dr. Bancroft. I'm excited and can't wait. I love his work and his attention is focused on you for one whole day. He only books one appointment a day which is awesome because he will not be rushing to get done with yours to go to the next patient. He spent over an hour with me during my consultation and actually explained every step he will take to make sure I had the realistic results I wanted.