Researched for 5yrs Finally Made a Decision to Move Forward!!

I was a young mother, so my body was never the...

I was a young mother, so my body was never the same after my first son. My stomach went back flat but the stretch marks were still present. I visited a couple of PS. Some I wouldn't give a second thought to return and others have made it hard for me to choose. I am now at the point in my life where I can focus on me and my husband is awesome to be here and help me through the process. I had my last child 2 years ago and it's time for MAMA!! Im nervous, yet so ready. My surgery won't happen until June 2017 because I want my kids to be out of school and it will work with my job schedule.

New date set

I'm so excited to be able to move my tummy tuck date from the summer to spring if 2017. I'm excited and ready to get this over with. I've waited a long time for this. Any advice with preparing and the days after surgery? Thanks
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I went to several doctors and have made my decision to go with Dr. Bancroft. I'm excited and can't wait. I love his work and his attention is focused on you for one whole day. He only books one appointment a day which is awesome because he will not be rushing to get done with yours to go to the next patient. He spent over an hour with me during my consultation and actually explained every step he will take to make sure I had the realistic results I wanted.