Lip Filler & Nasolabial Folds - Stratford, NJ

I had my lips & nasolabial folds filled by Dr....

I had my lips & nasolabial folds filled by Dr. Corrado & the help of his assistant Michelle on 4/22/16. It is only the day after but I can say that couldn't have asked for better results! I searched around my area for a great doctor and am extremely satisfied with my pick. Although my consultation with Dr. Corrado was brief, I felt comfortable enough to go through with the procedure because of his knowledge and expertise in strictly facial procedures. His office is very clean, presentable, nicely decorated.. you can tell he takes his work very seriously. On the day of my procedure, I was so nervous but Michelle made me feel very comfortable and put me at ease. Dr. Corrado injected an anesthetic into and around my mouth and after that, I couldn't feel a thing. This was my first time ever getting any work done so I was shocked when I saw the results because of the initial swelling but that started to go away after about a half hour and I was good to go to work that afternoon. I couldn't thank Dr. Corrado and Michelle enough and am already looking forward to my next visit!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Corrado is exactly what you look for in a cosmetic surgeon... Professional, knowledgeable, well spoken, well dressed, help you in making the best decision based on what you want & what he thinks would flatter your face.