32 Year Old, 2 Kids, Needed Revision of Old Saline Augmentation - Stockton, CA

I was in need of revision of my ten year old...

I was in need of revision of my ten year old saline breast augmentation given from another doc. My pockets were too big especially my left. I was dealing with an uncomfortable and a bit out of place pair of breasts. My two kids were big enough now, and I was in search for an up to date, skilled, highly recommended doctor to fix my issue. Doctor Kludt not only revised and fixed my pocket problems and secured the new ones, he also traded out my saline for silicone which feels so much softer for my small frame. Beyond thrilled at my results and so much more comfortable and confident. His overwhelming positive online feedback was what sealed my choice of using him. I will be using him for anything else I need in the future. I feel very grateful.
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Kludt was very knowledgeable, thoroughly explained everything and answered my millions of questions. He was professional and easy to talk to. I asked a handful of questions through email which were promptly answered and could reach his nurse over the phone with ease. I just felt like I was in excellent care for this procedure during the whole process.