28 Years Old - Stockton, CA

I had my first BA done about 7-8 years ago and i...

I had my first BA done about 7-8 years ago and i wasn't very pleased with the outcome. Although I waited so long to have them revised, I never noticed how bad they were. They weren't as soft and my cleavage were very far apart. My bone structure is naturally far apart so of course they weren't going to be perfect. So I decided to get them exchanged and revised. I had in 300cc's and Dr. Kludt filled them up to 375cc's this time. I didn't want to go much bigger just mainly revising them. My left side breast would fall to the side while laying down so he also sewed up that pocket to where it wouldn't fall to the side. Overall the outcome of my new BA was great! So much difference from the previous and they look much better! Softer and even more natural looking than before. I am pleased with his work and I'm glad I chose him.
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Dr kludt was very professional and super nice. I felt confident in his work after my consultation with him and that is why I chose to go through with the procedure with him. He did an amazing job and he listened to every detail I wanted out of the final outcome. Which turned out exactly how I expected it to. I would definitely recommend him and I've already referred him to family/friends who are interested in having any plastic surgery procedures done. :)