52 Yrs Old, Like to Take Care of my Body and I Try to Look the Best I Can, with the Help of Surgery. - Manchester, GB

I did not like the long distance I had between my...

I did not like the long distance I had between my cupids bow and my nose i.e. 21cms. This looked very ageing and unattractive. I had no tooth show when my mouth was at rest, and very little tooth show when smiling. I realized the only solution was to have a bullhorn lip lift to achieve the results that I wanted, I did ALLOT of research over the last 12mths and approached quite a few surgeons . I realized this procedure is not very common and I needed to feel 100% confident with the surgeon I chose. After a few consultations with Mr. Andrea Marando I new he was the surgeon I could trust to give me the best results I could hope for, Needless to say he did just that. I could not be any more happier. I love my results.
I went to Andrea and explained to him I wanted to achieve 4/5mm tooth show when my mouth is at rest, and lots of tooth show when I smile . I am so thrilled to say Andrea did just that, He is not only one of the best surgeons in the world he is probably one of the most caring and considerate person you could meet.
I would trust Mr. Andrea Marando with any other cosmetic procedure I may have in the future.

BULLHORN LIP LIFT / MR. ANDREA MARANDO

Here are some photos before and up to six week after surgery. My whole experience was better than I expected. I experienced very little pain and I heeled quite quickly, I am pleased with the scar, it is very neat and virtually invisible. My family have not even questioned what I have had done although have complemented on my appearance.

I am due to go back for fillers in two weeks time to give my lips the finishing touch and will post an update with pictures.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Mr Marando is so caring, so understanding and a pleasure to be around.