Explanting November 1st - St. Petersburg, FL

My first set is saline implants I had at 17 years...

My first set is saline implants I had at 17 years old. I was modeling and was a perfect sample size and height but had NO boobs. My parents paid for my implants and life went on. More work modeling but truthfully I wasn't tall enough or skinny enough to make a career out of it. Anyhow, it put a lot of pressure on me to look perfect and I did enjoy my new (balanced) figure. My first set were Mentor 220cc on top of the muscle. Looked very natural, however they needed to be replaced. At 28 yrs old I had my second BA with 350 cc Mentor saline textured implants. They came our beautiful and I was happy once again. I was still in the beauty industry as a makeup artist and looks were a huge part of my success and "image". So here at 40 my implants are uncomfortable, one is riding hight on my chest and the other is hanging lower, out of the pocket maybe? I just want to be me and be comfortable in bras, clothes and when I sleep. In the last 3 years I have gotten more uncomfortable by the day. I feel like they are hard balls sitting on my chest! I'm HOPING for a decent result. I had my son at 35 and breast feed him for 2 years so I'm hoping maybe I will have more tissue than I did at 17?! Dr. O'Brien will be doing my surgery. Explant and capsule removal. I don't think I need a lift and don't have the money for it even if I needed it haha. I'm going to give my body a chance to heal and pray to the fluff fairies. Thank you to the brave and encouraging women on this site who have shared their stories and pics. You have helped me make this decision. I can't wait to feel light me free :)
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon