45 Year Old After First Kybella Treatment - St. Louis, MO

I never considered that a specific treatment for...

I never considered that a specific treatment for double chins would become available until Ridenour Plastic Surgery became leading experts on the new product, Kybella. According to Dr. Ridenour, I am an excellent candidate given my age (45) and skin elasticity. I became excited at the thought of loosing this unnecessary chunk of fat. Although I was a little nervous and unsure what to expect in terms of pain and length of recovery, I scheduled an appointment. After a thorough explanation of the procedure and proper marking of the treatment area, Dr. Ridenour and his nurse injected approximately 20 doses of Kybella. The entire procedure was over in about 15 minutes. Ice was given as I left the office to return to normal activities. In the few days following the procedure, I noticed some swelling and minor bruising and firmness in the treatment area. After almost three weeks, the area is back to normal with a descent portion of the fat gone. It has been almost three weeks since my first treatment with Kybella and I can already see the positive results. If I have a similar outcome with the next treatment in a month or so, I will continue to be impressed.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ridenour interacts with a calm and reassuring demeanor and treats his patients with respect and care. He is professional and knowledgable about the products he sells and procedures he administers. The office is staffed with exceptional professionals who always put the needs of patients first.