Natural Looking Open Rhinoplasty Results

I met Dr. John Griggs in 2014. His office...

I met Dr. John Griggs in 2014. His office environment is relaxed and simple. The staff are extremely helpful. I never felt rushed by Dr. Griggs or his staff. When I had my rhinoplasty he came to visit before and after in hospital room. He also called at home to check up or return any messages. I'm very satisfied with my results. Although not perfect but natural looking. The best part is I still look like me. I've seen rhinoplasty results where the person looked completely different. That wasn't my goal. My droopy tip was lifted slightly. My nostrils taken in a bit. My hump removed. Also my deviated septum fix. My look and breathing is a huge improvement. I did get restylane filler months later on my nose bridge. I had a divot. In a year I will probably get artefill. My results will last longer. This is why I say not perfect. There was some touch ups after my rhinoplasty but nothing complicated or impossible. Overall I am happy. Anyone thinking of rhinoplasty or has had it understand this is for an improvement and you may need a touch up of some sort. Well good luck to everyone going through rhinoplasty. Remember to have an open mind and good communication with your surgeon.
Springfield Plastic Surgeon