Embrace Scar Therapy Really Works - Spokane, WA

I saved up for a while for my TT and it was a big...

I saved up for a while for my TT and it was a big deal for me financially. I am so glad I took a chance on Embrace Scar Therapy because I believe that it made my scar lighter and flatter than the average TT patient. It was expensive but to me it was worth it. My PS could have gotten it for me at a cheaper rate but I didn't realize that when I bought it so I paid full price. I believe I used it for 2 months from the time my PS cleared me to do it (maybe around my 1-month check up - I can't remember exactly).

I saw my PS at my 1-year post-op and she said my scars are one of the best she's ever seen. My TT scar is fairly low, but I really want to be able to wear low bikinis so I'm happy that it's light and flat. The edges of my scar (past my hips) are already so light that they are barely noticeable and I'm hoping my middle section will continue to lighten.

I thought of Embrace like an investment in my TT. I would recommend it.

PS I wear Shiseido foundation stick spf 37 on my TT and belly button scars when I go in the sun to hide them and protect them. I will continue to do this until they're really not noticeable, probably a couple more years. It makes me feel better about it.

This is my scar 13 months post-op.

13 months post-op. Light enough that it a bit pokes out of my bikini it's not that noticeable.
Spokane Plastic Surgeon