Natural Lip Enhancement - Beverly Hills, CA

I always had good lips but when I smiled, the top...

I always had good lips but when I smiled, the top would disappear.I was always afraid of getting them done, I didn't want to look "duck face." I just wanted to have more of a voluptuous, natural resting face. My job as a print model is to be as natural as possible. You can imagine my concern, especially being in LA and a lot of women looking fake. I wanted the same shape of my lips just a little fuller.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yoo is the kind of Doctor that the minute you walk into his office, he brings peace to mind. He is gentle, and he listened to my every concern. He takes his time and talks you through the whole process. I felt no pain. His nurses were so sweet. They made me feel comfortable. My experience was like no other. I will only let Dr. Yoo touch my face or any of my friends. He's a Doctor that listens and never pressures you to do more or make you feel insecure. I recommend him to anyone!