Finally Got a Breast Reduction! - Southlake, TX

I couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon, Dr....

I couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon, Dr. Rumalla did a phenomenal job with my breast reduction surgery. From my first consultation I was very impressed with how knowledgeable the Dr. was and his level of patient care. He answered all my concerns and gave me further insight on what to expect post surgery. I’ve always had large breasts and I’ve been contemplating a reduction since my teens, now a year shy of 30 and I was ready to take the plunge. The surgery went perfectly and I was thrilled with the results instantly. At the Southlake Surgery Center, I felt safe and well taken care of by his lovely staff. Once home, my friends and family couldn’t stop admiring his work. I can’t say enough about how happy I am that I had Dr. Rumalla as my surgeon, I would recommend him to anyone considering revamping their look because I feel better than I’ve felt in years about my body and overall appearance.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon